IGNORED

Guess the next album theme?

phudoshin

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

An alternative timeline where the Vietnam War never happened, and the communal efforts of the hippies blossom into a post-consumerism world where humanity strives to help one another build remote cabins in every corner of the globe: The album documents the inward spiritual journey of an 8-year-old on mescaline who deals with impermanence of reality as she discovers an abandoned war bunker while gathering food for her communal family.

Damn Rpeg, you beat me to that one...

Otherwise; DUGA-3! Don't care if it's an hour worth of reverse woodpecking. That or reverse geigertelling. Or sounds of mutant wildlife.

When has anything BOC released been boring (contrast with surprising) and predictable (contrast with unexpected)?

I know naught at this juncture; I was hoping for a late 2016 release... perhaps it's still in the making... has been 3 years since Tomorrow's Harvest... Future's Bounty? Yesterday's Seeds? Present Crops?

AH!

Dust of the Future. queue J. Carpenter soundtrack...

Or it could be a 4 track EP of previously unreleased works.

I'm definitely expecting summat. A four track release and each track is over the 10minute mark would be just fine by me. Every tune being an apocalyptic, kaleidoscopic, ambient to all out bpm assault, face-melting, brain-frying, twilight zone tour-de-force.

You know you can do it :boc:

TCH was a road trip up the pacific coast highway imo

Some sort of road trip. TCH/Trans Canada Highway... peacock tail. Interestingly enough I cycled past a ranch somewhere in BC that was selling peacock feathers. There are apparently alot of peacocks in BC.

It won't be an album but a collection of live sets from around the world. soundboarded and downloadable from BOC_STORE all featuring live jams of their hardware setup...

.. the theme being otherworldlyness

.... oh... waaaaaiiiitaminute

Archived