IGNORED

d'arcangelo full back catalogue - get it while it's hot

madisonthorne

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers dude. Anywhere that we can send them a few £?

i checked with them and they said "not a chance! just enjoy the music...". heh

Shit man, that's cool. A1 - Somewhere in Time is fucking amazing. :music:

+1000, this is one of my all time fav tracks from them. shit is raw agressive!

glad yall are enjoying....im looking over other stuff ive got to share, rare dj sets etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Here, this will stay valid for another 9-10 days or so. I can re-activate as needed.

Try this : https://www.dropbox.com/s/3m7i97b072bcjw1/darcangelo_discog.zip?dl=0

looking over this again, remembered that the first vinyl i ever bought was an Intermolecular Forces 10" (Ion/Electron). I remember being a Warp fanatic at the time and hearing this sort of experimental techno and thinking what the fuck is this ! It was rad. Still got it. The other record I bought was the Cymbelin 12" by Move D. Not too shabby a haul for a virgin.

cheers!

Youre in for some shit. There's a ton of releases in there, and a ton of diversity. That's on of the things i like so much about dark and yellow - they can go from acid, really heady almost industrail berlin-esque techno and then you hear an EP like zero to zero which is exemplary dark melodic idm, onto the downbeat 303-laiden stoned groove of Last Sinclair's Electronic Stars (don't miss it!). And the next journey takes you to the depressed, borderline shadowy corners of blind retina, only to rip awake from a nightmare, gaze out at the star carpeted heavens and dream of what could be out there, where in some distant galaxy, a being, Sinclair, gazes longingly out of a polygon window and wonders if he's all alone in the universe - or if the idea, the dream of you could be some beautiful and inspiring truth, to prove that we aren't alone, no matter how solitary we are in our darkenated rooms, and how a torrent of light could pour into our being with some exotic and ultra rare lovely truth.

Yeah anyway, I listen to this stuff and look what it does ! Writing corny idm reviews! ha, at least something inspires me.

reals though, this is quite a gift. we should all go purchase at least one available release. it's always a bit heartbreaking to read the back of the rephlex Shipwreck CD that thanks the extraordinarly small calculated percentage of the earth that uses their music.

Got it now, thank you very much! Will check out all the things that I've never heard when I get the time (so many new tracks!) but first I just culled out the releases I already had, and I really got reminded how much awesome music they've released that I've enjoyed for many years now; Diagrams 10-14, Shipwreck, Eksel, Broken Toys' Corner... I'm happy that last year's Periscope EP was so good and that they are still going strong!

boy how i wish i could own each and every piece of this discography on vinyl where applicable. that sure would be a prize of a collection. although ive mentioned it half-heartedly i think i may really embark on doing it. i think it's do-able without too much trouble, until i hit the ASU stuff. hmm we'll see.

• 2 months later...

a few members alerted me that the linkage had expired, i think i set a 30 day limit on it for some reason. here it is again if anyone needs it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4tkz0lm2hp8mj36/darcangelo_discog.zip

If you can, can you inquire if we can host this on WATMM via the Downloads page?

i spaced on this request, ill check back with marco to see. shouldnt be a problem but all the same, have to ask

If you can, can you inquire if we can host this on WATMM via the Downloads page?

I checked with them but they can't do it as they're going to be putting portions or all of their back catalogue up on

BLEEP and possibly other sites soon. So I'll have to expire my links and if I can politely ask:

Please don't share that discography to anyone, and certainly not on P2P sites. Keep it locked down please.

Cheers guys. They've been super kind to me/us so let's repay them and let them make some dosh.

I checked with them but they can't do it as they're going to be putting portions or all of their back catalogue up on

BLEEP and possibly other sites soon. So I'll have to expire my links and if I can politely ask:

Please don't share that discography to anyone, and certainly not on P2P sites. Keep it locked down please.

Cheers guys. They've been super kind to me/us so let's repay them and let them make some dosh.

Ah, good to know - and yes, support the artists by buying an original digital copy :dadjoke:

Ah, good to know - and yes, support the artists by buying an original digital copy :dadjoke:

;) I sincerely wish their back catalogue on vinyl wasnt so damn rare. not that buying it would pay them anyway, but still. its a treasure trove.

i do have yet to hear their newer stuff so i should check out, never even used bleep before :S

• 4 months later...

Any chance you can reupload please? :)

Archived