IGNORED

Prince (1958-2016)

joshuatxuk

*sniff* my first E was at a rave on NYE 1999 where they played "Party like its 1999" at midnight.

end of fucking story

That's touching, literally, touching, 1999 is instant oraism material... pleasure to make your acquaintance.

anyone have a file of the black album,

the record after sign of the times, that he had destroyed and,(at one point) was the most bootlegged record ever??

would love to hear that, would love to do whatever he was doing while he was making that record,

and have a dress up sleep over prince themed party at his estate, where we pillow fight..

where we fight for the right to pillow fight

http://www.nts.live/shows/the-do-you-breakfast-show/episodes/the-do-you-breakfast-show-w-charlie-bones-prince-tribute-22nd-april-2016

NTS Prince Tribute on the box.

There's a website I love, a little shy about sharing this, but It's simply a pleasure of mine.

http://www.astrotheme.com

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/Prince_(musician)

This guy had the goods, the makings of pure genius. RIP

He was immortal, he's a lone pioneer of everything extraordinary.

Multi-instrumental singing super star songwrighting producer, and that still doesn't seem to cover it.

looking at his natal chart is the perfect 8-sided star it makes, just such a beauty.

charts that look like art like this are kinda unusual, stats like him are forever one of a kind.

no one will ever take the place of your man.

everybody loved him, even the ones you wouldn't have imagined

the funny thing about this cover it's that it's not so different from prince's version: everything you hear is in the original arrangement

This is too good, thank you for everything/

http://www.astrotheme.com/astrology/PJ_Harvey

whoa! this is a really special one too, it's a perfect pyramid.

It's got the makings of a rather exuberant earthling, virgo moon+venus, Sat in Leo, Mars in Cap.

she's got the earth wrapped around her finger, would love to wish to meet her,

compatible for sure, female strength, her numerology adds up to II, in the Tarot she is the High Priestess

with a perfect 78 percent yin energy

and surprisingly no fire, -------------

but this is the prince thread,

enjoy this mothafuckaz...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YkPGfRwp1g

Edited by Astro Tarot

calllm down. considering the pure nihilism of the dank memes thread i didn't think a stupid joke would offend anyone. that's alright, had been drinking and acting a fool. I admire Prince as much as anyone here. And I did actually see a couple of disreputable sources report AIDS bullshit but clearly that isn't the case. The case seems to be a sad and untimely death and end of life marred by opiate use, but I'll hold off on any certainty, it's just what I read from all the usual sources.

Have been listening to some back catalogue myself, including some lesser known remixes and house records that made liberal sample use of his stuff (houzetown etc.).

carry on then

Mr. Lopex, what's your favorite prince song to shake it too?

erotic city

let's pretend we're married

dirty mind

when we're dancing close and slow is a great slow dance jam (for obvious reasons given the title)

2nd half of hot thing

there's a bunch of other good ones too

the record after sign of the times, that he had destroyed and,(at one point) was the most bootlegged record ever??

It was released on CD in limited edition in '94. My dad has it and I remember it being lackluster, but I haven't heard it since. I'll see if I can find it.

the linndrum programming in dorothy parker is some of the sweetest drum programming of all time imho

Prince and electronic music is a strange story. I remember an interview (mid or late 90s) and a journalist asked him about minimal & repetive electronic music (like Detroit techno) & if he would be interested in making his own minimal techno stuff with vocals, iirc Prince answered "You want me to do Sign o' the times AGAIN?".

It was released on CD in limited edition in '94. My dad has it and I remember it being lackluster, but I haven't heard it since. I'll see if I can find it.

I had that CD pressing too and it wasn't all that. Sold it

I had that CD pressing too and it wasn't all that. Sold it

DAMN, It's such a SUNNY DAY here, I thought it would be a great day to cruise in my convertible topless, with the kitties out blasting that... rest in pleasure