IGNORED

New Radiohead Album w/ BOC Connection?

Alzado

While this is not really the place to discuss it, I find the new Radiohead song meh. The video's nice though, although I don't get the creator's suggestion it is a reflection of the european refugee crisis - I got more of "keep the government out of our lives" kinda vibe.

I agree re that track. The new one however is lovely.

While this is not really the place to discuss it, I find the new Radiohead song meh. The video's nice though, although I don't get the creator's suggestion it is a reflection of the european refugee crisis - I got more of "keep the government out of our lives" kinda vibe.

I agree re that track. The new one however is lovely.

Eh, a bit better - the melody was nicer, but video-wise, they should have gotten someone else besides Thom to star in it.

Thom is getting pretty old-looking and reminds me of McCauley Caulkin.

didn't RH name boc as an influence way back round kid a time? i think dawn chorus ltd is a direct lift from boc, not a coiincidence or massive freudian slip, also when watching the new daydreaming video, right at the end with the reversed voice i thought, ffs, it continues... lol alzado is right he just mixed up the albums

Never got into Radiohead, but God damn does he sound whiney. Music is lush though.

not sure about the hype about the new tracks, apart from its RH!!, find them very underwhelming, but yeah i guess the orchestral stuff is jonny greenwood, check out his soundtrack stuff is great

first listen of album in car to work this morning.... NOT BoCish at all.... classic RH I'd say with subtle melodies, low key percussion on this one, overall chilled vibe. I think it gonna grow on me just as King of Limbs did...

Never got into Radiohead, but God damn does he sound whiney.

Trademark. Pretty much what the fans want (me included). Often he sings the same phrases once, then at half tempo again. E.g. "Pyramid Song"... "I jumped into the riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer..."

Or that kind of howling variation as in Burn The Witch.

Can be of exceptional beauty as in "Rain down" passage of Paranoid Android. Thom rocks. Period.

I was right you guys. This is basically a new BOC album. Every track sounds like something off MHTRTC.

yeah totally agreed. its still good enough to have a quality of its own

Since this has (de)volved into a discussion about Radiatorhurd's latest offaling, I'm closing this thread. Go post your thoughts in the appropriate subforum/thread.

Archived