IGNORED

Organelle

modey

I played with one ages ago in a shop and thought it was way too overpriced for what you get :shrug:

I wouldn't mind getting their video synth though.

• 1 year later...

I got a deal on one of these second hand (original). Anyone have recommendations on how to integrate it into your setup? How have you used it? There's a lot of cool effects things I've discovered, like tapey is cool, lots of cool granular stuff you can do. Such a vast user library. Haven't messed with ORAC yet but it seems cool. Not really my style of working but I wanted to add more organic, swelling, background fx to my hardware music, granular sputters crackling up in the background and whatnot, mouse on mars-esque. So that's the angle I'm taking right now but also just have no idea what I can ultimately do with this thing.

17 minutes ago, Bubba69 said:

I got a deal on one of these second hand (original). Anyone have recommendations on how to integrate it into your setup? How have you used it? There's a lot of cool effects things I've discovered, like tapey is cool, lots of cool granular stuff you can do. Such a vast user library. Haven't messed with ORAC yet but it seems cool. Not really my style of working but I wanted to add more organic, swelling, background fx to my hardware music, granular sputters crackling up in the background and whatnot, mouse on mars-esque. So that's the angle I'm taking right now but also just have no idea what I can ultimately do with this thing.

My local jam buddy has one and enjoys it. Some of the stuff I've heard him do includes FM synths, vocal processing, live sampling, and looping. When we jam, he uses it alongside a Circuit Mono Station and a Kaoss Pad 3 and records it all into Ableton. He seems to do a lot of weird effects and vocal mangling with it, as well as some melodic fills. I'm going to see him today so I can ask him what apps he uses. You might hear some of it in here:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1