IGNORED

Lone ~ Levitate

Guest bitroast

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

backtails is bangin'

gonna be honest though i got really excited thinking this was a new lorn release and was a bit disappointed ;\

Guest bitroast

gonna be honest though i got really excited thinking this was a new lorn release and was a bit disappointed ;\

this comment pops up every lone thread. damn dyslexic assholes i swear to god !!!

• 2 weeks later...

This is streaming on Bleep if you preorder. Beautiful and exhilarating, possibly his best yet! Wish it was just a track or two longer, I don't want to leave by the time Hiraeth winds down.

Man I'm stoked for it. After bawling into a pillow with Thom Yorke and getting my rectum pulled up through my ears with the new 'chre, I'm ready to be smoothed out by some lush Lone.

this this this this this this this this this this

a fine few weeks of musics :beer:

if you pre-ordered from bleep you can listen to the full album now. bit annoyed because i ordered direct from R&S so can't listen. guess i wait til friday!

should be going to a boiler room (lol) thing tonight with Lone a live audio/visual set (think there's a drummer too). should be good!

just came back from the above and it was sick.

boiler room looks so awkward when watching streams but live it is legit! it's a great set up having everyone around the DJs on the floor. lone only played 3 tracks from the new album (I think), 2 of which were the tracks already released, but they were all absolute barnstormers! this record is going to be outstanding. the man is making music I really wish I made first.

I was really into Galaxy Garden, but not as much on his last one. These two tracks are exceptional. I'm housepoor, so no vinyl, but I'll be picking up the digital ASAP.

just came back from the above and it was sick.

boiler room looks so awkward when watching streams but live it is legit! it's a great set up having everyone around the DJs on the floor. lone only played 3 tracks from the new album (I think), 2 of which were the tracks already released, but they were all absolute barnstormers! this record is going to be outstanding. the man is making music I really wish I made first.

When the stream is up point yourself out to us pls!

Based on everything I've heard so far from this album, there's no way I don't completely love it. It's been fun watching this guy grow over the years. I love the vibe he's toying with on this one and he seems to have a ton of confidence in what he's doing. Quality stuff, and he's fun with it. Doesn't take himself too seriously. I think QQQ said it best - he's making tunes I wish I'd made first.

Archived