IGNORED

People Who Use Laptops on Trains

BCM

I take a commuter bus into work each day, and here are my public transportation pet peeves:

• Fuckers who play their music too loud with shitty headphones so all you hear is the high frequencies
  • Fuckers who watch videos on their phones without headphones
  • Fuckers who let their stupid-ass ringtones cycle as they fumble lazily for their phone
  • Fuckers who talk loudly on their phones
  • Fuckers who put people on speakerphone (yes, really)
  • Fuckers who sit in the outside seat, hoping nobody will sit beside them (I purposely make them get up or shift over)
  • (Male) Fuckers who sit with their legs spread wide, bumping their knees against my leg (your shit ain't that big, bro - get over it)
  • Fat people who come down the aisle, their bags and shit hitting you (if you're lucky), or their fat arse/leg bumping into you (if you're unlucky)
  • Fuckers who don't queue up for the bus and instead stand under the shelter and then casually walk up to the bus, cutting the queue
  • Fuckers who don't wait until the rows in front of them disembark, getting up and pushing their way through
  • Fuckers that bring too much shit with them - drive in, FFS if you're going to bring your standing desk to work that day
  • Fuckers that eat on the bus, or worse, bring smelly foods left over from their lunch or breakfast (n.b.: there is no eating on the bus, big fucking sign in plain sight lets everyone know that
  • Fuckers that come on the bus sick (yeah, we all get sick sometime - well, I don't, but that's neither here nor there) and cough and sniffle
  • Fuckers who lean their chairs back all the way (there is really not that much room to do this, and I end up either staring into the person's hair (which can be a terrifying experience if their hygiene is not the best)
  • Women who decide to roll out the Revlon dashboard and do their makeup and primping on the way in
  • Fuckers who wear way too much cologne/perfume (and it's almost always bad smelling; at least buy the good shit)
  • Fuckers you catch looking at what you're doing on your phone (time to get that privacy screen protector)

Keep in mind this is supposed to be a commuter bus, mostly filled with "professionals". Goddamn.

fuckers who fart next to you while you try to run an idm forum on a friggin commuter bus

surely all the stress its caused u joyrex you could just get a clunker and drive?? a few fewer PS4 games for a POS 2007 camry? Just to avoid all the fuckers!! think about it!

clunker no fuckers! clunker no fuckers!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol dis thread

After reading this I'm just glad I have a car.

I dunno about AK but taking the bus, slow as it is and even with the occasional obnoxious/oblivious cunt, beats the piss out of rush hour highway driving, finding parking, keeping gas in the tank, paying insurance, and making monthly payments. Fuck all that right in the pooper.

Yeah you're better off with a car up here, even though there's no shortage of car thefts and shitty drivers.

Driving sucks m8

I can believe it where you're from. I haven't been to NYC in thirteen years but I remember the subway transit being relatively convenient for getting around. Same when I lived in Sapporo.

Is masturbating on a train and being a fucker mutually exclusive?

Not if you know what you're doing. Technique.

Guest WNS000

Sorry if I missed a joke. My understanding of English texts is imperfect.

this is hilarious when read in a rainier wolfcastle accent

:-))

I was just using a laptop on a train, but I was reading on the axiom of choice and chatting on irc so I was cool af.

I take a commuter bus into work each day, and here are my public transportation pet peeves:

• Fuckers who play their music too loud with shitty headphones so all you hear is the high frequencies
  • Fuckers who watch videos on their phones without headphones
  • Fuckers who let their stupid-ass ringtones cycle as they fumble lazily for their phone
  • Fuckers who talk loudly on their phones
  • Fuckers who put people on speakerphone (yes, really)
  • Fuckers who sit in the outside seat, hoping nobody will sit beside them (I purposely make them get up or shift over)
  • (Male) Fuckers who sit with their legs spread wide, bumping their knees against my leg (your shit ain't that big, bro - get over it)
  • Fat people who come down the aisle, their bags and shit hitting you (if you're lucky), or their fat arse/leg bumping into you (if you're unlucky)
  • Fuckers who don't queue up for the bus and instead stand under the shelter and then casually walk up to the bus, cutting the queue
  • Fuckers who don't wait until the rows in front of them disembark, getting up and pushing their way through
  • Fuckers that bring too much shit with them - drive in, FFS if you're going to bring your standing desk to work that day
  • Fuckers that eat on the bus, or worse, bring smelly foods left over from their lunch or breakfast (n.b.: there is no eating on the bus, big fucking sign in plain sight lets everyone know that
  • Fuckers that come on the bus sick (yeah, we all get sick sometime - well, I don't, but that's neither here nor there) and cough and sniffle
  • Fuckers who lean their chairs back all the way (there is really not that much room to do this, and I end up either staring into the person's hair (which can be a terrifying experience if their hygiene is not the best)
  • Women who decide to roll out the Revlon dashboard and do their makeup and primping on the way in
  • Fuckers who wear way too much cologne/perfume (and it's almost always bad smelling; at least buy the good shit)
  • Fuckers you catch looking at what you're doing on your phone (time to get that privacy screen protector)

Keep in mind this is supposed to be a commuter bus, mostly filled with "professionals". Goddamn.

fuckers who fart next to you while you try to run an idm forum on a friggin commuter bus

surely all the stress its caused u joyrex you could just get a clunker and drive?? a few fewer PS4 games for a POS 2007 camry? Just to avoid all the fuckers!! think about it!

clunker no fuckers! clunker no fuckers!

My commute is 22 miles from door to door - by car, 45-60 minutes, assuming parking can be found quickly. By bus, my commute is tops 25 minutes, usually less.

Archived