IGNORED

red moon -- flashy eyes

Fredd-E

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i.fucked.your.mother

edit- google seems to think it's a really underground band.

ShitHouse GravySmokers? Thanks for wasting our time, err, Delo.

eheheheheheheh.....self promotion!

edit- Actually, unless this guy posted at two far apart times just to talk about the red moon event, it has to be someone. Probably the FBI.

Guest Martyrs Monument

Naive lads.....hope quickly you are stopped in your tracks. Not an attempt at promotion, although a friends twisted music always deserves mention. I trust you really listened to the tune? Soon you will eat your words, and kick yourself in the arse for not seeing the obvious.

Naive lads.....hope quickly you are stopped in your tracks. Not an attempt at promotion, although a friends twisted music always deserves mention. I trust you really listened to the tune? Soon you will eat your words, and kick yourself in the arse for not seeing the obvious.

Yes, I actually did listen to the tune, and quite liked it to be honest. You have any more of their stuff? If we're so naive give us something to be proven wrong by :).

edit- dont tell me the event is going to be at Martyrs Monument in Oxford :x

Now now, no need to be rude. Let's keep this fun, shall we?

Guest BunnyRabbit

Well, if we're naive you're just an annoying tease. Why don't you just sing "I know something you don't know" and be done?

Yeah, it's so obvious no-one on any of the forums has clue what it's all about. We must all be idiots then.

Rofl, just realized Martyrs Monument is actually in Brooklyn New York. If they play a show in New York I will blow my load but this is all bullshit anyways...

Rofl, just realized Martyrs Monument is actually in Brooklyn New York. If they play a show in New York I will blow my load but this is all bullshit anyways...

Nah, they have a Martyr's Monument in Edinburgh as well.

Nah, they have a Martyr's Monument in Edinburgh as well.

Aww, thanks. :flower:

MICHAEL WILL BVE IN NEW YRK WHILE MARCUS IS IN EDINBURG :o:o:O

I hope it was Mike or Marcus that Bunny Rabbit called an annoying tease... :laughing:

But I think Martyr's Monument is just a Hexagon Sunner. As is the other guy who posted with "where be the friendly strangers? Follow the everything you do's" clue.

I hope it was Mike or Marcus that Bunny Rabbit called an annoying tease... :laughing:

But I think Martyr's Monument is just a Hexagon Sunner. As is the other guy who posted with "where be the friendly strangers? Follow the everything you do's" clue.

Who was that? Link?

The user is "Family Photo Album." Thread is here: http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=8289&hl=

My gut says they are both legit.

Holy shit! Listen to their music at www.myspace.com/shithousegravysmokers

They're a fucking awesome band! Check out "don't get specific", This is some great music!

or maybe i just have weird taste :D

They're a fucking awesome band! Check out "don't get specific", This is some great music!

I like how Mike and Marcus are using their "celebrity" to promote artists they like. First Bibio, now SHGS. Pretty cool of them.

Guest Archrival

I think I know what it is!!!

Its going to be a broadcast from their own redmoonparty for us on the internet!!!! with only members of the hexagon sun allowed to that place but for us "silly fan boys" to salivate over the internet broadcasted on their site www.boardsofcanada.com on june10th for us to see their party..a broadcast with a sort of a live-event ("futuresoundoflondon" adsl styleee :))

I think I know what it is!!!

Its going to be a broadcast from their own redmoonparty for us on the internet!!!! with only members of the hexagon sun allowed to that place but for us "silly fan boys" to salivate over the internet broadcasted on their site www.boardsofcanada.com on june10th for us to see their party..a broadcast with a sort of a live-event ("futuresoundoflondon" adsl styleee :))

Proof please, Archie.

Hah I don't care how "fanboi" I'm acting, but when you play that song (Don't Get Specific) the picture shown in the myspace player is a hexagon. :boc: Seriously, wtf, but the intro to that song has got me in a trance right now :o.

Hah I don't care how "fanboi" I'm acting, but when you play that song (Don't Get Specific) the picture shown in the myspace player is a hexagon. :boc: Seriously, wtf, but the intro to that song has got me in a trance right now :o.

Not to mention the burning Waco image for Stumbled On.

Not to mention the burning Waco image for Stumbled On.

Yeah, I noticed that too... and wow this track is really trippy... I suggest anyone listen to it. Those vocals are awesome. (Talking about Don't Get Specific not Stumbled On heh.)

Archived