IGNORED

red moon -- flashy eyes

Fredd-E

Yay! Delightful Shepherd joins the cast of Martyr's Monument and Family Photo Album. I'm loving this. Still haven't made any headway on the code yet, though.

I'm very appreciative of BoC for this game, doesn't annoy me in the slightest.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PopStar69

This Red Moon gig, anyone seen The Wicker Man? I'm guessing Hexagon Sun's crops have failed and they need a new sacrifice.

I like all this code stuff, reminds me of those ARG games. Shame I'm shit at them :/

Guest -Ad-
This Red Moon gig, anyone seen The Wicker Man? I'm guessing Hexagon Sun's crops have failed and they need a new sacrifice.

I like all this code stuff, reminds me of those ARG games. Shame I'm shit at them :/

If they have a big fuck-off Wicker Man then at least it'll be easy to find the place.

Someone work out the code, I can't be arsed to think about it myself.

i have heard from one or two well connected people that there's a boc event planned for the briggait in glasgow on the tenth..dunno what kind of event though.

it's all pretty tenuous, but i'll keep at them and try to find out more. sorry to be so vague.

i reckon the news will break in the next couple of days anyway.

Guest Shockerbrown

ok pylonbitch you're the chosen one. our fate lies in your hands. go now in peace...

Guest slsnod
Naive lads.....hope quickly you are stopped in your tracks. Not an attempt at promotion, although a friends twisted music always deserves mention. I trust you really listened to the tune? Soon you will eat your words, and kick yourself in the arse for not seeing the obvious.

what an asshole

what an asshole

heh, true. Assuming that's not Mike or Marcus, but another Hex Sunner, it's always interesting to see the sort of attitude people develop when they're "insiders." The guy probably doesn't make any music himself worth listening to, but still feels he's special because he's close to BoC and knows all about the upcoming event. I mean "eat your words"? That doesn't even make sense - it's not like people have been talking a lot of shit, apart from voicing some skepticism, which seems understandable.

Guest Iain C

What about assuming that it's just a forum regular signing up with a dupe to wind up the BoC fans? I was considering doing it but I couldn't be arsed...

...or could I?

By Peter Iain Campbell,

BoC's friend,

Scotland

:laughing:

I wasn't being serious, see http://forum.watmm.com/index.php?showtopic=8510

Although I do fully expect that a lot of these silly-named newbies are dupes winding up the easily-excited BoC fans... easy and fun...

It's always possible, sure. But that MM post has an air of irritability that I wouldn't expect from someone doing it all for laughs.

In other news, a guy at Twoism now thinks its referring to a music festival in Glasgow on the 10th. Go there if you're interested, as I couldn't be arsed to copy and paste.

Guest Archrival

Heard from telegraph lines that more info/clues/hints about 100606 will be revealed 060606.

I'm glad you seem to have more insider knowledge now, Archrival, as I think you deserve the title "Boards of Canada's biggest fan" :grin: (apart from pbn, who has been strangely absent lately).

Guest Archrival

Parallel Line Club (they have a beautiful pic about 060606)

www.music836.com

"Oh, by the way, 836 is the next smallest weird number after

70"

from That Other Site™.com

Guest Archrival

weird

Definition: The number n is called a weird number if it is abundant, but it is not the sum of any subset of its proper factors.

First ten: 70, 836, 4030, 5830, 7192, 7912, 9272, 10430, 10570, 10792.

There are 7 weird numbers below 10,000.

so the kaleidoscope picture on the music836 site is a bonfire, and the music, what with the forest ambience and what sounds like a fire crackling rather than tape pops, this supposed party shit seems like it migth actually be a sick bonfire party. damn.

It did this morning for me...

None of the HexSun people would come here to wind anyone up; I think these cleverly named people are simply here to bask in the fanwankery. :laughing:

Guest BunnyRabbit
you stupid cunts

Ha-ha-haaar Fuck you too Kaen :tongue:

Well the guys on Twosim have almost certainly solved the location part of the riddle.

Take the original code g60h p5-2omh g2h2.t 0-n reverse it to n-0 t.2h2g hmo2-5p h60g extract the numbers thus 0 222506 and use the nt to describe the region of Britain you get nt222506. You can put this in as grid refenbce and get some place south of Edinburgh. So far so tenuous but if you put in the numbers 320448,654474 from the second code in as a full x,y reference you get somewhere very very close to the first place. Which is either an amazing coincidence or the actual place.

Cue soemone saying it's it's just BOC haveinga laugh at our expense.

Shame I can't go :cry:

Archived