IGNORED

SAW III !!!!!

Hail Sagan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why have you done this, giddy child? For the moment of thrill? overshadowed by the forthcoming months of shame? When you were on reddit you used to go with gifs, now you are branching out.

You've sunk low, and it is my judgement you are a real piece of shit. Burn.

0fa840b.jpg

and for the last time NO I'm not from reddit, babe. We've gone over this before.

Come on, he aint no William Wegman.

Just googled him, one of his dogs looks very much like the one in the picture I stole

img_7424.jpg

and a couple of the backgrounds in his pics seem to be that same color. He's not the photographer?

dat neuropol tho

You guys know your shit. Neuropol '96: http://www.1001fonts.com/neuropol-font.html

thought I was being slick.

Just googled him, one of his dogs looks very much like the one in the picture I stole

and a couple of the backgrounds in his pics seem to be that same color. He's not the photographer?

He made most of his artistic career from photographing and making films of weimaraner dogs, typically with human arms and poses, and that is indeed a weimaranaer. Not sure if that is one of his photos, though!

Wegman is great. No no no no no

He made most of his artistic career from photographing and making films of weimaraner dogs, typically with human arms and poses, and that is indeed a weimaranaer. Not sure if that is one of his photos, though!

Wegman is great. No no no no no

Nice. Dude needs to work on his script writing and voice acting tho. Thought it was a german shorthair pointer. I've never heard of a weimaraner before, but they look super chill.

Hahaha - I'm gonna pin this thread.

lol

the designer part of my brain was like 'awesome, but why didn't they flip the photo horizontally to let the warp logo sit in the negative space?" sorry.

you mean flip it and move the dog over to the left a bit?

Dumb pic didn't load for me at first and it was just some link that took me to Bleep twitter without anything relevant and people were like "OMG" so I believed it for a few moments

Thanks a lot OP :cry:

maybe if this thread stays pinned and grows big and fast enough, aphex feels pity for all and steps in and releases saw 3 and buys the art and uses it as the actual cover. OR maybe sagan is with warp and this is some crazy next level viral marketing thing and that really is the cover for saw 3 which is really about to drop! or maybe autism! i mean not! maybe not!

maybe if this thread stays pinned and grows big and fast enough, aphex feels pity for all and steps in and releases saw 3 and buys the art and uses it as the actual cover. OR maybe sagan is with warp and this is some crazy next level viral marketing thing and that really is the cover for saw 3 which is really about to drop! or maybe autism! i mean not! maybe not!

Definitely something more akin to the latter

neuropol.regular.png would be my guess.

Archived