IGNORED

What you *should've* asked in AAA

mcbpete

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

November 2013 was a ridiculously busy month for me, I remember this thread being around but not getting involved with it. Finished up at a job of seven years, had a couple exams (including one deferred, so had to cram hard for that one).

Was very cool to have this thread opportunity, and it has become a recurrent reference point both on and off-forum, but experiencing Exai and L-Event were certainly bigger WATMM highlights for me in 2013.

- Do you ever get bored of having the all the electronic music cheat modes activated? Like you ever wanna just sit down with some keys, a drum machine, a delay, and a 4-track, or is that shit so 20th century?

- Would you ever use an Organelle or is that just way too limiting?

- Do you wish more people would get into Max stuff or are you guys pretty happy about having the realtime modular bespoke sequencer/DSP niche pretty well staked out for yourselves?

- Do you ever make Max patches to automate shit like snagging a primo slot on a remote cabin rental or controlling the thermostat?

- Do you guys use version control?

- What hard problem do you want someone else to figure out in your lifetime?

Hmmm... You mentioned playing around with Sunvox in the previous AAA... Have any of your tracks been made solely with this software? And, if you had a say, what features would you like to see added or improved within the application?

I'd really like to know why they're not allowing people to record their shows anymore

Since when?

since onesix tour.  I mean,  we still get good recordings, ae seem kinda lax about enforcing that. I still don't get why issue such rule at this point in the game

Archived