IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

I pictured Salvatorin in a mission-impossible-like scene, hacking a computer and making the photo of the screen just seconds before an armed guard (who went for coffee) steps in the room with a flashlight.

RECAP for those who are confused:

- Warp announces new track will play on an Alaskan student radio. They provide airtime + stream link.

- Track plays *one hour* sooner than anticipated.

- At the time the track *should* have played, Warp tweets "New Autechre track now playing" + stream link .... as a +20 minute dub ambient track is playing instead :dadjoke:

- General havoc, confusion and frustration

- More havoc and confusion as Warp retweets a FACTMag tweet saying "this Autechre track sure sounds like dub ambient"

- Manic neurotic fan speculations about a new Autechre direction are through the roof.

Result:

- Havoc

- Confusion

- Frustration

- Silly speculation

- Warp twitter team will have a job opening soon

- FACTMag = lol

- Only 10 fans got to hear the track as it aired

and one of them was me

who wants to touch me :catrecline: go on

still interested to find out what this 22 min thing actually is. it cant be ae tho..

who know's, the soundquality was shitty of the recording just like the c16 deep one, the one on soundcloud is killer

RECAP for those who are confused:

- Warp announces new track will play on an Alaskan student radio. They provide airtime + stream link.

- Track plays *one hour* sooner than anticipated.

- At the time the track *should* have played, Warp tweets "New Autechre track now playing" + stream link .... as a +20 minute dub ambient track is playing instead :dadjoke:

- General havoc, confusion and frustration

- More havoc and confusion as Warp retweets a FACTMag tweet saying "this Autechre track sure sounds like dub ambient"

- Manic neurotic fan speculations about a new Autechre direction are through the roof.

Result:

- Havoc

- Confusion

- Frustration

- Silly speculation

- Warp twitter team will have a job opening soon

- FACTMag = lol

- Only 10 fans got to hear the track as it aired

and one of them was me

who wants to touch me :catrecline: go on

-CHATMM hits all-time high in 42 years

I pictured Salvatorin in a mission-impossible-like scene, hacking a computer and making the photo of the screen just seconds before an armed guard (who went for coffee) steps in the room with a flashlight.

lol

Guest WNS000

Currently not really feeling the c16 track.

I love the beginning tho. The bass is amazing.

Archived