IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

Guest WNS000

OK, the second listen was much better. Typical AE listening progression. Still some dull moments. Going for the third.

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

c16 is badass, especially the beginning. a part of me was waiting for it to go nuts after the slower period in the middle though

Getting some Osla for n vibes from this one - like it more than the other new track for sure. Minimal Autechre is my shit.

New track is cool, but I don't really wanna hear this stuff until I have a proper release. Why are they torturing us like this? Just announce or release it... whatever it is!

Is this new track similar to anything on Exai? I swear to God it sounds like I've heard this exact track before. Probably a brain fart. Maybe live Denver (anyone pls)

and w0w its delicious

It's really minimal and I'm digging it but it does seem like it's going in a slightly backwards direction (not in a bad way). It definitely seems like it should appeal to that Amber/Incunabula only croud while still having a Quaristice/Exai vibe.

I love this track, it's excellent and definitely has replay value I can tell, tons of subtle shit. OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS NEW ALBUM.

Is this new track similar to anything on Exai? I swear to God it sounds like I've heard this exact track before. Probably a brain fart. Maybe live Denver (anyone pls)

and w0w its delicious

Not from Exai, but I remember hearing a very similar section during the live show(s) I attended

Yup, if you've been listening to any of the AE_LIVE releases then you've probably heard about 50% of this track already. Not complaining though... it's all good stuff!

Guest WNS000

Currently not very hyped if these two tracks are supposed to be on a new album. c16 was better than feed1 though. feed1 just goes nowhere for me. Can't hear much progression in it. I know, might change later.

Guest hecanjog

https://soundcloud.com/warp-records/autechre-c16-deep-tread-wsua-radio-rip

Warp themselves posting a radio rip from WSUA, huh

lolololololol there is the ground noise in the background. fuckkkkkkk. I've been telling the audio technitian to fix that for a year now!

:)

what do you guys usually do between shows? was this out of the ordinary? (i just mean someone taking over on a whim if that's basically what happened -- or do you have a "feed" stream for off-hours?)

We have automation playing a bunch of random stuff most of the time. Apparently there were some sync issues with our software so the audio. which about 30 minutes (don't know what the ambient dub track is yet) played at the wrong time. Kind of added to the ridiculousness tho IMO cuz we hit peak radio streamage (in all of the radio streams history)

Guest hecanjog

We have automation playing a bunch of random stuff most of the time. Apparently there were some sync issues with our software so the audio. which about 30 minutes (don't know what the ambient dub track is yet) played at the wrong time. Kind of added to the ridiculousness tho IMO cuz we hit peak radio streamage (in all of the radio streams history)

oh okay i was curious about the long silent gaps mostly! automation software crapped out?

full disclosure my dayjob is making this sort of software for independent radio stations so my interest isn't really autechre-related in this case...

Archived