IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

But how long between the random radio/podcast play of a new track, and then announcement of an upcoming release? Like I i think they played spl9 on radio randomly similar to this, then later an announcement of Exai? but what was the time gap between? or am i remembering wrong...

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just want to say that if there is a new the 'chre album coming out i personally might be disappointed possibly.

watmm

you might be Alco, but I hope we won't be disappointed with your review!

These 2 tracks gave me really high hopes for this album. I was thinking I should lower my expectations cause I'm setting myself up for dissapointment. But I'm not gonna... for this one I'm gonna let myself dream. Counting on you seanrob. Do it for the children of watmm

Something just occurred to me.

Imagine they do a Quadrange but on a bunch of serialised 12"s, like AE's analord.

*daydreams*

would be more like, ae_live are the analords, and the album will be the golden lord or whatever it was named

edit: how disappointing

Guest bitroast

ye i wouldnt mind the EP idea. exai was apparently kind of approached with that in mind ?? but when i listen it normally still boils down to ( do i start with disc 1 or disc 2? ... it's normally disc 2 : )

either way, the two tracks are fucking sick and i dont think ill be disapointed one way or another!!!!!!! gimme gimme gimme dat sweet ass brain candy :^)

Guest WNS000

I enjoy most of the c16 so far when listening really carefully for all the details (as lots of composition in the second half happens subtly in the background so to speak). I still can't keep being entertained for more than a couple of minutes when listening to feed1 though. There are not enough distinct moments to my taste atm.

would be wicked if - instead of an album of 10+ minute tracks created with similar software to the live sets but expertly produced in ae headquarters - they released a sample pack cd in the next edition of future music magazine.

we could then all make our own tracks with "I don't have any idea what's goin on" and "is it washable."

just biking by to complain about things not happening fast enough... on my lushest bike, btw. its wheels are not perfectly round such that my ass moves exactly matched with the ae-live beats. deep and painful to experience. like yoga. only hotter.

just biking by to complain about things not happening fast enough... on my lushest bike, btw. its wheels are not perfectly round such that my ass moves exactly matched with the ae-live beats. deep and painful to experience. like yoga. only hotter.

is it fixed gear?

I have a theory about all this ae live stuff.

Alco's theory about all this ae live stuff:

Up until last week none of the ae live releases has been sanctioned by the autechre brothers. What happened was Sean's girlfriend - Samantha, hence that interview where they called him "Sam" - found out he was sleeping around with groupies on the 2015 tour. She knew he and rob were working on an ae live box set so to get revenge she snuck into his studio, pulled the soundboards from each city where she knew he hooked up with an ae groupy, stole his warp.biz password and released them herself with all the proceeds linked to her paypal. Most likely sean is dead at this point.

There is only one possible hole in this theory, known as the "What About Bob" problem, ie how come Rob didn't say anything. Imo, he just didn't notice. Dude is a family man, playing with his kids and shopping and listening to pads all night. In fact, the only reason we have these two new tracks is bc Rob finally did notice, thought Sean has been secretly cashing in and decided to leak Sean's favorite two songs to pwn him. Poor Rob.

Anyway, pretty sure about this.

is it fixed gear?

no, patched gear

@mixl2: the leaked tracks are for sale at the bleepstores! geez, read up on alci's post, will ya.

Is Stoya there? Do the bike tires have deep treads? Perhaps about size c16?

Archived