IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

surely some of the north america shows are about to be uploaded.

but would those be circles or squares?

not, IMO.

*intensifies*

Tom Ravenscroft was doing the drivetime show and said that on his show later tonight on Radio 6 that he'll be playing a new Autechre track. That could be related to this.

*AE upload some circles and squares* = +70 posts

*info about new ae track that will be played* = *no response*

someone record that sheet :catnope:

Guest WNS000

If there is something new I hope they go in a different direction to the recent stuff, it's all blending into an unintelligible mush for me (not that it doesn't sound great while I'm listening to it, but doesn't stick in the mind afterwards), they could learn the banjo or something.

Yeah. I hope they've put in some vocal hooks so I can sing along in a shower or when washing dishes. I hate being surprised by freshness every time I listen to the music.

If there is something new I hope they go in a different direction to the recent stuff, it's all blending into an unintelligible mush for me (not that it doesn't sound great while I'm listening to it, but doesn't stick in the mind afterwards), they could learn the banjo or something.

Yeah. I hope they've put in some vocal hooks so I can sing along in a shower or when washing dishes. I hate being surprised by freshness every time I listen to the music.

It's not fresh anymore though, that's why I want to hear their take on the banjo.

so.... huh?

Holy Fuck is a band, is this a guest mix by them with a Ae track in it, orrrr... but maybe Ae is a "holy fuck guest"...?

Holy Fuck is a band, and they're incredible, and they're bringing out their first material in years very soon.

lolling hard looking through Bull Wallet Versions

tumblr_mh3cxe5A7B1rhj4ggo1_1280.png

Ae subforum is best subforum always and forever

Just downloaded the app for my android. It's a total shit show. Doesn't buffer the stream just keeps dropping quality and jumps all around. Good stuff bbc!

Archived