IGNORED

Something AE_STORE is happening

thehauntingsoul

• Replies 729
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really enjoyed the track but will have more thoughts after careful listening to a full quality version.

I would say, though, that they are starting to play it a bit safe imo. A typical fade-in start and other AE-like progressions. it is still of incredible quality though. Just that the moods are kind of same lately. But I enjoyed it a lot.

exactly my thougts, was really hoping for some "new" tunes, just compare the changes from quaristice to oversteps and exai.

stil new ae is a gift we shoud be thankfull.

For newcomers, pretty much confirmed new album is on the horizon.

Did the DJ actually confirm a new LP/EP? Or was this just a track Warp sent in?

His wording was "New Record from Autechre"

I really enjoyed the track but will have more thoughts after careful listening to a full quality version.

I would say, though, that they are starting to play it a bit safe imo. A typical fade-in start and other AE-like progressions. it is still of incredible quality though. Just that the moods are kind of same lately. But I enjoyed it a lot.

I agree on the progressions, same kind of 4 bar phrases that I hear in EP7 and Exai. But this is *so much fun* to listen to that I don't really care. An album consisting of this stuff would make for a happy Vilwx. Maybe not for the speakers though

Guest WNS000

I agree on the progressions, same kind of 4 bar phrases that I hear in EP7 and Exai. But this is *so much fun* to listen to that I don't really care. An album consisting of this stuff would make for a happy Vilwx. Maybe not for the speakers though

Yeah, I was definitely enjoying the listening. But I would love to get that "I don't get this at all" feeling I got when listening to some of their stuff for the first time.

Guest WNS000

Are you guys sure this is going to be an album? The artwork suggest more of a livesets' extension or something.

Yeah, I was definitely enjoying the listening. But I would love to get that "I don't get this at all" feeling I got when listening to some of their stuff for the first time.

When did you become an Ae fan? I think after a while that feeling doesn't really come back anymore since you're used to the kind of stuff Ae puts out.

Exai was awesome from the get go but I didn't really get that feeling of confusion from it at all.

Whatever is happening, i am excited as hell. Even if they just drop some North American shows (hoping for Denver eventually) I will be ecstatic. This track is so unrelenting and awesome.

Guest WNS000

When did you become an Ae fan? I think after a while that feeling doesn't really come back anymore since you're used to the kind of stuff Ae puts out.

Exai was awesome from the get go but I didn't really get that feeling of confusion from it at all.

I started to listen to them somewhere around Oversteps tour if I remember correctly (maybe a bit before that). I got most of their discography checked really thoroughly when Exai happened and it still sounded pretty new and a bit confusing to me. Even now Exai sounds like nothing they have done before. This new track sounds like it could be on Exai or L-Event. Every album was very unique to my ears and this is probably the first time I feel the last album sort of continues with this new track if you know what I mean.

yo, i kinda see where ya coming from. palette sounds like straight offa certain LIVE tracks... maybe that's what it actually is? AE_LIVE: the edit. would explain the artwork similarities, too...

anyway i'm certainly not complaining, this is pretty much how i like me ae best, vile shit. can't wait to play it LOUD like it's most obviously supposed to be tomorrow...

yo, i kinda see where ya coming from. palette sounds like straight offa certain LIVE tracks... maybe that's what it actually is? AE_LIVE: the edit. would explain the artwork similarities, too...

anyway i'm certainly not complaining, this is pretty much how i like me ae best, vile shit. can't wait to play it LOUD like it's most obviously supposed to be tomorrow...

Isn't that how it aways is though? The studio album has uh... none of the same tracks but you can hear the effects or patches etc from the live tour?

I can hear bits of the last track off ultrecht on here. Diff parameters fed through whatever patches they've worked on, kind of thing.

Isn't that how it aways is though? The studio album has uh... none of the same tracks but you can hear the effects or patches etc from the live tour?

I can hear bits of the last track off ultrecht on here. Diff parameters fed through whatever patches they've worked on, kind of thing.

true, it's been a pattern since at least untilted tour... live feed1.

Archived