IGNORED

Autechre - feed1

sysyphus

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was about what I was expecting from them, lovely tones and modulations, relentless. still wish they'd change things up a bit though and head off in some new direction. but very good all the same.

Guest WNS000

was about what I was expecting from them, lovely tones and modulations, relentless. still wish they'd change things up a bit though and head off in some new direction. but very good all the same.

I agree.

it was ok. couple of cool moments but overall just more of the same, which, I imagine if you're an autechre fanatic, is great.

wish I enjoyed this stuff as much as so many other people seem to.

Exaited to hear this in some sort of context (even if its a live album or something along the lines of that). Because I remember hearing the radio rip of spl9, being the first track they teased from exai, and im having a very similar reaction to both of these: A very impenetrable first listen.. straight raw dog no foreplay autechre track out of the gate. From a radio rip, where im not sure if the quality of the radio rip plays into what im hearing

But spl9 ended up growing on me as one of my favorites of exai, so bring on dat album hype! :beer:

1st listen - this sounds a lot like tac lacora. Similar core rhythm, dark growl bass. Even more brutal. I like all of the atmospheric stuff fluttering around deeper in the mix. Got a little tired of the core elements & sound palette. wanted more progression for sure. I love tac lacora because it tells a story.

2nd listen liking it more. I hope this is on a full length with a lot of variety. Could definitely work like spl9.

it was ok. couple of cool moments but overall just more of the same, which, I imagine if you're an autechre fanatic, is great.

wish I enjoyed this stuff as much as so many other people seem to.

WfvI3qo.jpg

Archived