IGNORED

Plaid with Southbank Gamelan Players Amsterdam this Sunday

Sid Sonar

In case anyone's around/interested, we're playing a set with Plaid for the first time since 2011 this Sunday.

https://www.muziekgebouw.nl/agenda/Concerten/4576/Plaid_Southbank_Gamelan_Players/Gamelantronics/

Rubber Time was originally written with Rahayu Supanggah in 2009. A lot of work's gone into this over the last few months, going to be great to hear it on a big system again.

[vimeo]14122847[/vimeo]

Did anyone get any footage or photos of this by the way? It looks like we didn't get anything official..would love to see anything particularly of the light-based piece in the first half..

Oh, didn't respond in this thread yet. Yes, really enjoyed this gig, nice one :)

Did anyone get any footage or photos of this by the way? It looks like we didn't get anything official..would love to see anything particularly of the light-based piece in the first half..

I didn't, but double uv did I think, but that was the mostly from the last part I think?

Archived