IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Haha, no too garish. I was really tempted to buy that tDR poster when I saw there's only 10 left now, opted out. They should have made more if they're selling out at such a rate and they're making so much profit.

more of those Quaristice shirts pls

4523132073064.jpg

Pls

PlslSpS

Pls sss

beautiful print. the best one. BUT what's with the cut?! can't they make more 21 century pls

a la...boss-orange-blue-t-shirt-tallinn-1-with-

Edited by xox

wanted to cut spaces how v for facebook video and noticed that right channel limited to lower level, anybody notice this with their files? 16bit flac

3338Bjl.png

wanted to cut spaces how v for facebook video and noticed that right channel limited to lower level, anybody notice this with their files? 16bit flac

3338Bjl.png

That .... looks strange - I would've thought a difference of that level would be audible with everything sound like it was slightly panned to the left

beautiful print. the best one. BUT what's with the cut?! can't they make more 21 century pls

a la...

lol where's the difference? can't see it

heh neither of ae print shirts looks like this: (they're all baggy!)

image1xl.jpg

Edited by xox

I'm just in awe at both AE_LIVE and elseq, every sound is just so lush and thick somehow and when it's not thick it's tactfully thin. Dumb description but whatever

Every synth growl and bassline is just so meaty sounding. And the drums with these pre-trigger delay roll things are just so fucking tasty

AE_LIVE and elseq are the current pinnacles of electronic music

Edited by Zeffolia

Guest bitroast

EP7 artwork tshirt imo.

EP7 tshirts with multitude of designs printed across different Tshirts. Purchase online and get random design :^)

I'm just in awe at both AE_LIVE and elseq, every sound is just so lush and thick somehow and when it's not thick it's tactfully thin. Dumb description but whatever

Every synth growl and bassline is just so meaty sounding. And the drums with these pre-trigger delay roll things are just so fucking tasty

AE_LIVE and elseq are the current pinnacles of electronic music

Agreed, but I'm not so much feeling elseq, sadly. AE_LIVE is tearing my fucking world apart lately though. Been playing sets every few days, and they are so much exactly as you stated there. Just untouchable.

Long time lurker, first time posting-

Elseq and the fatness of what they provided in sense of scope, sound and amount of content is amazing. Seeing this release go live was one moment of giddy, with a nice lead up, followed by 21-ish gigidy tremors. It was equivalent to the feeling of finding the double disc Tri-Rep set in Nashville at Tower Records all the way back in 1996-97. Took that record and ran around like an Aitechre preacher trying to spread the word to all of my friends.

7th slip sounded amazing last night when I was out of it. Still sounds good, but not as good as last night, I was zoned out on all the frequencies.

Feed1 just keeps getting better and better. So good.

and to think, I was mildly disappointed when I heard it first, thought it was too similar to the live stuff and that the rest of the release was going to be too similar as well. that obviously turned out not to be the case, and I now think it's one of the best tracks on there.

I keep planning on listening to some other Autechre stuff.... like revisiting Exai or some live sets, but then I just end up listening to Elseq instead.

Yes, damn true Poiman. I can't seem to get away from my faves. I'm hooked on the elseq 1-4's but not listened to part 5 at all. I didn't download it, 4 was enough. It can only come as a disappointment after the immensity of the previous 4... Poiman, i'm sure you felt the same.

...there is a short and slow version of 7th slip in Krems, at 47:11...

Indeed. There's a little 7th slip at 48:05 but it gets cut off rather abruptly