IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Each EP contains at least 45 mins of tunage

OK, that seem as a good argument.

However, are the tracks truly unique on each EP or are there just variations as with AE_LIVE stuff?

I only listened to 1 min previews yet and i would say it's all highly original and not tied to ae_live at all.

Man, they sure know how to do amazing treats now, wtf wasn't expecting that much, so much godness to go through... amazing

However, are the tracks truly unique on each EP or are there just variations as with AE_LIVE stuff?

I also really dislike different pricing for different formats (it's not just AE store thing though). I mean, it's just a matter of rendering settings in your DAW ffs. Or are we paying for the traffic while downloading larger files?

Yeah, the justification will definitely be bandwidth and data storage. 24bit WAVs obviously take a shit load more space up on a server, so I get it. Still a bit too much higher I think. There's no way that the increased price matches what they'd pay for extra storage, little piss take from Bleep store there for you.

Waaaaiiiittt - How come it's £25/£35/£45 ?! (depending on format). That's *quite* a lot for a digital release !

Buy them all individually - it costs a bit more but it's way more idm......

Yeah the previews are really promising. This album (if i can call it that) is all over the place but arranged so nicely at first skim. Going to pick this up immediately

high quality stuff. I place this far above Quaristice, although the release seems a bit the same.

I'm probably wrong, but in some passages it's like they play melodies the old fashioned way. With their fingers, using a keyboard. WTF!? It sounds awesome when it happens though. Kinda like coming in contact with humanity on a distant planet.

And it's gone again... wow

Guest WNS000

Im going to a festival this weekend.

Chances are I will sit in my tent listening to autechre.

hahaha