IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Guest WNS000

Fuuuuck!!!

I am guessing studio-precision edits/mixes of the live jams. I am so glad it is not a proper album but rather a special release for the fans. Loving the concept.

I hope they don't end up releasing this in physical format so I end up buying it twice. That would be a bit of a dick move.

Waaaaiiiittt - How come it's £25/£35/£45 ?! (depending on format). That's *quite* a lot for a digital release !

This is the premium stuff pal, this is AE. It don't get no more sophisticated or intelligent than this.

Guest WNS000

Each EP contains at least 45 mins of tunage

OK, that seem as a good argument.

However, are the tracks truly unique on each EP or are there just variations as with AE_LIVE stuff?

I also really dislike different pricing for different formats (it's not just AE store thing though). I mean, it's just a matter of rendering settings in your DAW ffs. Or are we paying for the traffic while downloading larger files?

Edited by Jev

Each EP contains at least 45 mins of tunage

OK, that seem as a good argument.

However, are the tracks truly unique on each EP or are there just variations as with AE_LIVE stuff?

Unique!