IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

I happened on a Josef Albers poster today, which led me on to the "Provocative Percussion" LP series that he designed the covers for.

:facepalm:

?

..nahh, I have mistaken the symbol: it seemed to me a thoughtful sir, instead it is a desperate one...

I happened on a Josef Albers poster today, which led me on to the "Provocative Percussion" LP series that he designed the covers for.

:facepalm:

?

..nahh, I have mistaken the symbol: it seemed to me a thoughtful sir, instead it is a desperate one...

iWKad22.jpg

c6 is def an artistic representation of a broken infinity symbol feeling seasick.  The rest is def some letters + a 0.

fixt

330060-1200x1200-1360109655-primary%20(1

cool! not a coincidence, imo!

Best fucking band ever? Hell yeah! And those album covers designed by Josef Albers definitely are reminiscent of the elseq art. Reminds me of how similar some of the art for Quadrange (and individual tracks on Quaristice) were to Kazimir Malevitch and other abstract suprematist types. If you were to paint the elseq art in the style of the Oversteps track artwork, it'd really remind me of Robert Motherwell.

• 2 months later...

After one year of intense nts sessions listening, i’m Rediscovering with delight elseq 1-5. Man, chimer hit me right in the face, so good !

I love how an ae track can change with the context of new material. Eastre didn’t seem boring at all as I remembered.

Damn bloody me from the past !!

• 3 weeks later...

for the first time since I moved into my house sans roommates a few weeks ago I turned off all the lights, laid down in front of my speakers, cranked em up loud as hell and let elseq 1 demolish my face. cant remember the last time I was able to really immerse myself in music like that. was pretty awesome and wouldve listened to more but i have to go to bed

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2016 at 6:22 AM, saltykraut said:

pendula hv moda makes me feel like I am in aruba on the one side of the island that is just cliffs and stuff. great view, scenery etc. I am with some woman who just got me really baked. she is stunning. I am driving an suv . we get out to take it all in. I slam the door and just keep slamming it cuz the seatbelt is in the way. just keep slamming the door.

damn you! will i ever be free of this image?! lol 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, very honest said:

didnt get the full scope of freulaeux until blasting it on a good car system on a nice summer day.

i wouldnt think of pretty much any autechre track as "summery' but yeah freulaeux mostly fits the bill