IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

revisited this in full yesterday on my new nura headphones, a pretty good listen imo.. a lot of tracks sound quite "airy" on them, not sure how to explain it, but kinda pleasantly sparse..? but then again there are some total bangerz sooo

still don't like pendulu casual though

still don't like pendulu casual though

mods ban pls

^

pendulu casual is [...] a big brewing thunderstorm

yes.

i hardly know any track by any artist that's so "casual" yet intense, complete one of a kind aewsomeness right there.

• 2 weeks later...

was just listening to elseq on random and didn't know what was playing and I was like, damn this bassline could be on Chiastic Slide...it was halfway through mesh cinereaL. It has a real old-skool æ vibe to it. that bass sounds kind of like the one that comes in on latent quarter. lush

Yeah sweet idea.  If it were a true multiply though, there would be white space where no graphics overlap (plus no border).  I might make the nofrills version later.  Someone else can take the 70´s shag rug version