elseq 1-5

auxien

for the first time since I moved into my house sans roommates a few weeks ago I turned off all the lights, laid down in front of my speakers, cranked em up loud as hell and let elseq 1 demolish my face. cant remember the last time I was able to really immerse myself in music like that. was pretty awesome and wouldve listened to more but i have to go to bed

• 1 month later...
On 5/21/2016 at 6:22 AM, saltykraut said:

pendula hv moda makes me feel like I am in aruba on the one side of the island that is just cliffs and stuff. great view, scenery etc. I am with some woman who just got me really baked. she is stunning. I am driving an suv . we get out to take it all in. I slam the door and just keep slamming it cuz the seatbelt is in the way. just keep slamming the door.

damn you! will i ever be free of this image?! lol 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, very honest said:

didnt get the full scope of freulaeux until blasting it on a good car system on a nice summer day.

i wouldnt think of pretty much any autechre track as "summery' but yeah freulaeux mostly fits the bill

15 hours ago, very honest said:

didnt get the full scope of freulaeux until blasting it on a good car system on a nice summer day.

One of the best track of the whole release IMHO immediately loved it.

17 hours ago, mushroom said:

i wouldnt think of pretty much any autechre track as "summery' but yeah freulaeux mostly fits the bill

I find a lot of it summery, actually. Tri Repete, Chiastic Slide, and Draft 7.30, especially. EP7, LP5, and Oversteps (ironically, considering Sean's AAA response to seasonality), I find most wintry.

It's spelled "summary", not "summery". I'd prefer that you guys stick to a correct spelling. I mean, it's your mother tongue. If there is anything they could teach you guys at school it's the correct spelling of the language that you make use of every single day. But it seems they failed. Maybe they taught you other things like dick sucking, who knows

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, darreichungsform said:

It's spelled "summary", not "summery". I'd prefer that you guys stick to a correct spelling. I mean, it's your mother tongue. If there is anything they could teach you guys at school it's the correct spelling of the language that you make use of every single day. But it seems they failed. Maybe they taught you other things like dick sucking, who knows

? very funny feigned cuntiness and homophobic slurs.

3 hours ago, Mic Finger said:

I find a lot of it summery, actually. Tri Repete, Chiastic Slide, and Draft 7.30, especially. EP7, LP5, and Oversteps (ironically, considering Sean's AAA response to seasonality), I find most wintry.

I don’t recall Sean’s response to seasonality, but I’ll be damned if Oversteps is not a fresh coat of snow!

To me most of the early albums and also MoT and Oversteps are pretty summery. Some are though maybe night tracks, like rew(1) is a hot summer night with a red Lamborghini getting assembled and disassembled while it's cruising down the city streets.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

Thanks pal. Still working at it. Maybe you can give me some tips on how to enhance my cuntiness? You seem to be good at that specific aptitude ?

10 hours ago, darreichungsform said:

My teacher got taken away by the coppers as soon as they announced the dick sucking class ...

• Haha 1