IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

I just bought a fucking new car this week - a new new one -first and last time ever probably. I think Rab n Steve fucking KNEW i needed some musics for it

You're not the only one who's skint mate. Can't see myself getting the flac bundle for at least 4 weeks! lol. Such is life.

its not the money.. its the driving around with new car = new car stereo = chhhhooonns. #Likeaboss

so the deal seems to be: if you dl the wavs you don't have any embedded artwork. just the cover of the ep in a separate file. if you want the artwork of ind. trax as well, you could dl the mp3's. (as you've bought wavs, you'll be able to also dl the mp33333333s)

"ARTWORK BY THE DESIGNERS REPUBLIC.

DOWNLOADS INCLUDE ADDITIONAL ART FOR EACH TRACK."

?

i just got 1 cover pic for each ep

each track has unique artwork, if you check it in itunes for example.

each Record also has a unique artwork (unique and different to any of the track by track artworks).

I downloaded the wavs and got 1 image per ep

"ARTWORK BY THE DESIGNERS REPUBLIC.

DOWNLOADS INCLUDE ADDITIONAL ART FOR EACH TRACK."

?

i just got 1 cover pic for each ep

each track has unique artwork, if you check it in itunes for example.

each Record also has a unique artwork (unique and different to any of the track by track artworks).

I downloaded the wavs and got 1 image per ep

All MP3's have unique artwork. Since WAV won't show this normally in players, it has no use to put them there. Just download the MP3's and use MP3TAG to extract the artwork from the mp3's

someone mentioned that some file(s) have a glitch or two...

in 13x0 step, at 0:40 and around 0:50 there's something which I'm not sure if it's part of the music or file glitch - what does watmm think?

Personally thinking it's the music just not sure..

unless someone can decode elseq 1-5 to mean or have a reference to 12, then this is not their official next LP. they aren't going to break stride now. simple as that yea?

Guest bitroast

unless someone can decode elseq 1-5 to mean or have a reference to 12, then this is not their official next LP. they aren't going to break stride now. simple as that yea?

i'm regarding it as the next official LP because it's soooooo good.

yeah jules imo

doesn't mean twelb will drop anytime soon...

but goddamn it doesn't need to, this stuff so lush..

also gives another perspective on exai, can listen to that with a fresh pair of ears innit.. like 13x0 step adds so many parameters to bladelores, and some other track clearly shares some elements with irlite, and probably tons of other less obvious connections....

to be clear, I'm not rushing anything. I'm still choking on the live sets and now have 4 more hours to digest! this is going to take awhile!

Out of the Moon Shaped Pool, and into the Elsex. Certainly lost my wallet in elseq-undo. Listening to the lush retro vibes of 13x0 Step at the moment, sure to be the start of a beautiful friendship.

I'll be taking my time as well, Elseq 5 is weeks off yet. Only bothered to download the first three for now. But already taking to this a lot more than AE_Live (which was already superb). Really the best of both worlds, a jammy EP with 'bum feels.

Bye, see you all in 2029.

Someone already pointed el=1, seq=2

?

I see a questionmark, but dont understand the question...

I mentioned this a couple pages back. Trying to link elseq to twelb, you can kinda translate el=l=1 and seq= short for second= 2.

It's a bit of a stretch admittedly, but who f-ing cares. If tou want to see a follow-up to exai, elseq definitly fits the shoe, imo. Both in size and naming!

Edited by goDel

"The physical release will also reportedly be released on double CD and four-LP and it appears to be arriving via Warp"

from here: http://exclaim.ca/music/article/autechre_announce_five-disc_elseq_lp

The whole thing won't fit on a double CD, so it would either need to be missing a few tracks, or have some of them edited down (the 20min+ ones most obviously).