IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

i dunno how they do it, many more cool ideas, like all the stuff before. listened to it all in one go, awesome. also this digital only fits them, lots of long versions instead of fitting to physical. i like it.

Guest bitroast

still rocking record 1. pendulu hv moda is so pretty hooly shit. 11 is and bladelords, sitting in a tree. f u c k i n g !!!

not to discredit this song or anything with the comparisons. this ae is my fucking jam holy shit <333

so who made wat.

since this is probably largely made on the ae live sound system, maybe a lot of these are actually jams where both 'chres were in the same room? or more like bro & sand each made a bunch of tracks individually?

this is so fucking next level in every conceivable regard it's not even funny. immersion 2.0.

spT kinda reminds me of outpt from ep7 only much darker and hip hoppier... deffo one of many favs atm.

it's obv is the next 'major' release. doesn't get more major than this.

word.

i suspect they actually made contact with an alien lifeform and let them produce everything. in my imagination booth/brown live happily on some Caribbean island, listening comfortably to what these alien lifeforms are producing. for them.

if true, sean please name a new track 'pinaecolada casual'.

( calling a track casual? if that's not a hint, i dont know what is! it prolly means they didnt even have to make an edit)

The wording on the official Warp newsletter: "Autechre have released ‘elseq 1-5’, a collection of new music, available now exclusively on AE_STORE."

Not sure whether that precludes some abbreviated physical release...

Edited by Jamesqdot

Guest bitroast

Walking around outside atm with headphones, deep in the belly of elyc6 0nset.

This is so fucking up my street ugh.

Cum

seriously !!!

rocking it now and the track was already potting a weird acidy smile on my face but then the second half just completely skyrockets it into the next level.

easily their best shit in some regards ??? or, it is really really fucking good. modulaer autechre max patch overlords.

The wording on the official Warp newsletter: "Autechre have released ‘elseq 1-5’, a collection of new music, available now exclusively on AE_STORE."

Not sure whether that precludes some abbreviated physical release...

yeah i dunno ?

i honestly would not mind paying again and buying the vinyl mother fuckers for this because i am digging it and would love to throw money their way and support this shit :^)

Edited by AutoLog StatCenter

someone mentioned that some file(s) have a glitch or two...

in 13x0 step, at 0:40 and around 0:50 there's something which I'm not sure if it's part of the music or file glitch - what does watmm think?

Personally thinking it's the music just not sure..

Intentional.

In both time markings you mention in 13x0 step, the glitches are aligned to the rhythmic pattern of the stabby synth chords heard previously. That pattern is 3-3-3-3-2-2 sixteenths. The first glitch (0:40) is more straightforward to hear. The second one (0:50) is more complicated, as it takes the above rhythm (3-3-3-3-2-2), splits each duration in half, and places a glitch in every newly created point.

It's moments like these that make you think "hang on, how can this be called a 'jam'?"

A1C0 freebase

Hows you bitches pronouncing it to your lower class friends...

else q

el sec

elsk

el seek

ill sick

as in cichlisuite = sickly sweet?

Guest bitroast

adding to what i said earlier. i can completely see how the digitals are the " main " and maybe only version of this release. suits it well.

someone mentioned that some file(s) have a glitch or two...

in 13x0 step, at 0:40 and around 0:50 there's something which I'm not sure if it's part of the music or file glitch - what does watmm think?

Personally thinking it's the music just not sure..

Intentional.

In both time markings you mention in 13x0 step, the glitches are aligned to the rhythmic pattern of the stabby synth chords heard previously. That pattern is 3-3-3-3-2-2 sixteenths. The first glitch (0:40) is more straightforward to hear. The second one (0:50) is more complicated, as it takes the above rhythm (3-3-3-3-2-2), splits each duration in half, and places a glitch in every newly created point.

It's moments like these that make you think "hang on, how can this be called a 'jam'?"

dude

sicc!

A1C0 freebase

Hows you bitches pronouncing it to your lower class friends...

else q

el sec

elsk

el seek

ill sick

as in cichlisuite = sickly sweet?

(: dunno man, it's all autechrespeak to me and I love it

Physical release on floppy disk, please!

Also, Warpbot says "Autechre have released ‘elseq 1-5’, a collection of new music, available now exclusively on AE_STORE", so no Twelbs. Right?!

my mind is going. There is no question about it. i can feel it. i can feel it. i can feel it. i am a fr a i d

always assumed he said "my mind is glowing"

?