IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

There are weaker moments, annoying, or not developed ideas (the best example is 'Eastre' from Part3 so far - 20 minutes of boredom).

buzzkiller!

ej Jev! Stop cherrypicking! My whole post was uberpositive and you have picked one sentence. Come on!

But coming back to the point: On all of their records, there are moments that don't work for me, but it doesn't mean that they AE aren't great. They are. Deal with it and stop moaning.

FUUUUUCKKKKKK part5 is just stunning! the dreamscapes in 'oneum' are glorious!

This is too huge for me to digest atm. I am in more of a live instrumentation mood lately.

Regardless, I am glad to hear more melodies creeping back in, like shafts of light. I think I got a little burnt out on the AE_live sound palette... there are hints of new directions in this.

Guest WNS000

There are weaker moments, annoying, or not developed ideas (the best example is 'Eastre' from Part3 so far - 20 minutes of boredom).

buzzkiller!

ej Jev! Stop cherrypicking! My whole post was uberpositive and you have picked one sentence. Come on!

But coming back to the point: On all of their records, there are moments that don't work for me, but it doesn't mean that they AE aren't great. They are. Deal with it and stop moaning.

I am just trolling cause of feeling butt-hurt a bit that I am the only one getting all the shit for politely expressing my personal opinions. I love AE too. Don't worry.

buzzkiller!

I am just trolling cause of feeling butt-hurt a bit that I am the only one getting all the shit for politely expressing my personal opinions. I love AE too. Don't worry.

You also once politely expressed your opinion that the 1940s Japanese internment camps were a good idea. #justsaying

the sound on this release comes alive on speakers better than headphones imo, can often be the other way round with ae. sounds almost 3d at times. Lots of detail to be caught with headphones though.. like a lot of what sounds like room recordings of the track playing out through monitors sampled back into the track and fucked about with? idk but generally the sound / mixing / mastering / eq of this thing is amazing

Guest WNS000

buzzkiller!

You also once politely expressed your opinion that the 1940s Japanese internment camps were a good idea. #justsaying

I don't remember saying "good idea" but I surely considered them to be understandable and strategically wise in the context of the situation. I also expressed my regrets about innocent people having to go through such a misery.

I am quite pissed you are opening it right here in an AE thread and that I have no other way to defend myself then to go off-topic with you. Hopefully, this was a last post about the topic.

I also don't understand what is has to do with me expressing my opinions on AE anyway, you idiot.

Debbie Downer here,

I was over at sputnik and someone commented on the price. To clarify, $33 dollars for a ton of music seems reasonable. But does anyone know why it costs more and more to buy WAVs and FLAC when you purchase more music? I was looking around bleep and spotted an EP that costs 14% more from mp3 to wav, an album that costs 33% more, and finally this, which is 67% more. Seems kinda fucked up.

Debbie Downer here,

I was over at sputnik and someone commented on the price. To clarify, $33 dollars for a ton of music seems reasonable. But does anyone know why it costs more and more to buy WAVs and FLAC when you purchase more music? I was looking around bleep and spotted an EP that costs 14% more from mp3 to wav, an album that costs 33% more, and finally this, which is 67% more. Seems kinda fucked up.

Bandwidth? Lol

Debbie Downer here,

Bandwidth? Lol

lol indeed

Debbie Downer here,

The extra bandwidth for larger file sizes is probably multiplied by the incredibly long length of the release (over 4 hours here as opposed to an hour or less for an album and maybe 30 mins for an EP). That's my guess anyways... I'm sure they're still making lots of extra cash on those!

So I finally made it to el seq 5.

To quote Brigham Young, "This is the place"

Oneum as a closer is going to go down favorably in a career of fabulous closers.

No, I think most of us have a basic understanding of vowels.

ooo, someone's grumpy/didn't get tha succ today

Edited by usagi

I hear some of nodezsh's dna in spaces how V

Definitively a Quarstice feel overall on the deep stuff. Also a lot of Oversteps type melody sounds and heavy reverb/field altering stuff. Throw in the blackness of Exai and especially the recent live sets and there's a lot coming together.