IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

anyone else getting this error? I've already paid but trying to download:

<Error>

<Code>AccessDenied</Code>

<Message>Access denied</Message>

</Error>

Err, that's the record mate. Next level shit.

Edited by baph

I just bought a fucking new car this week - a new new one -first and last time ever probably. I think Rab n Steve fucking KNEW i needed some musics for it

You're not the only one who's skint mate. Can't see myself getting the flac bundle for at least 4 weeks! lol. Such is life.

So just skimming through all the previews I have noticed there is a common property to all those tracks: how they start is usually how they will be all their runtime.

Definitely more jam, compared to full fledged Ae-tracks. However, these jams are freaking awesome! :w00t:

well, i can firmly say that the ae brothers have reinvented hip-hop yet again

Yes, esleq 1 definitely is heavy on the hip-hop. The percussion reminds me more of what is used on Gescom releases than Autechre's.

Guest WNS000

I know Blank, I am just that kind of guy who gets miserable when a wasted-potential situation occurs (I am not rating the released material btw just thinking about the omitted bits that I would love to get in a fully fleshed-out tracks).

I'm kind of getting pissed off. It keeps telling me to log in when I hit the download button but I'm f'en logged in that's how I can hit "account" and the download button.

Is it glitching out for anyone elseq1-5?

Guest WNS000

I'm kind of getting pissed off. It keeps telling me to log in when I hit the download button but I'm f'en logged in that's how I can hit "account" and the download button.

Is it glitching out for anyone elseq1-5?

Are you sure you are not using cookie blockers, adblockers, scriptblockers in your browser?

Jev's gonna Jev.

True.

I want a CD!

damn ae! i can not dl yet, but is it along the lines of the live stuff? is it "difficult", noisy or groovy?

It's definitely their most hip-hop and DJ friendly release in many years.