IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

it was my fave, until I got to curvcaten. but I haven't even made it past the first 'suqq.

Edited by usagi

after a few days of listen, elseq2 is now my favorite, c7b2 is fierce, chimer I can keep listening to second half forever, elyc6 0nset grows on me a lot, it sounds kind of very exotic middle east hippie psyche to me, even reminds me of Alejandro Jodorowsky's holy mountain and el topo, like a surrealistic one man adventure without end

Not even fucking around.. this shit is easily my favorite Ae release in many years.

I think if they released this as two albums back to back a few months apart it would have made a bigger impact as it's easier to digest 2 hours of tracks like these than 4.5 hours of tracks like these.

Not even fucking around.. this shit is easily my favorite Ae release in many years.

like srsly. untilted, quaristice, oversteps, exai ... i really, REALLY like (and in parts love) those records and yet THIS fucker just downright shits on em and from quite the altitude! it's like a best-of, only everything is new D: ... still reluctant to rate it in relation to their whole discography, but damn. DAMN!

also inb4 everyone getting the masterpiece that is mesh. best of the 20min+s atm.

Let's write a petition to Warp released CDs or vinyls! These diamonds should not only be in a downloadable form. Or you can make crowdfunding...

Sorry for my English curve.

Edited by SUPiERo

whoa, there. the whole reason this thing is even possible is because of the digital-centric platform they've developed with the Ae Store. there is no way we would be able to indulge in such an orgy of new material if they were bound by the costs and constraints of physical media. let's not work against that. there are exciting times ahead and I think elseq is just the start of what they could do.

a petition to Warp asking for a full physical release would be annoying at best and hampering to their new system at worst. they may release a compilation of the best elseq tunes in physical but you won't get the full deal, that's only possible with digital. embrace it.

Guest bitroast

whoa, there. the whole reason this thing is even possible is because of the digital-centric platform they've developed with the Ae Store. there is no way we would be able to indulge in such an orgy of new material if they were bound by the costs and constraints of physical media. let's not work against that. there are exciting times ahead and I think elseq is just the start of what they could do.

a petition to Warp asking for a full physical release would be annoying at best and hampering to their new system at worst. they may release a compilation of the best elseq tunes in physical but you won't get the full deal, that's only possible with digital. embrace it.

here here / agreed.

buy the really expensive super high quality WAVs and burn them to a dvd or something if you need a physical object.

they've given you the option to buy the record in high quality wav for a reason ...

embrace it.

yeh, let's do. didn't they already state concerning past records the flac was the actual release? i think it's a cool statement fitting what they always were about: the music, exclusively. like playing live in complete darkness. not that i wouldn't enjoy a well made artwork like the next man but tbh usually i just shelf the vinyl indefinitely and listen to them 24-bits instead (yeah, i'm an idiot) anyway.

Exai - £9.99 2 x CD - 120:32mins

Oversteps - £8.99 CD - 71:16mins

Quaristice - £6.99 CD - 73:15mins

last 3 albums £25.97 - 264.63mins

All come with digital downloads

Elseq 1-5 - £35 - 247:38mins

I usually buy everything they do on vinyl i got the special Quaristice on CD all the ep's etc....

I bought the Ae_Live batch and it was basically versions of the same think......

Edited by miim

here here / agreed.

buy the really expensive super high quality WAVs and burn them to a dvd or something if you need a physical object.

they've given you the option to buy the record in high quality wav for a reason ...

and the same goes for high quality artwork

didn't they already state concerning past records the flac was the actual release?

oh yeah, they did, eh. with Quaristice, iirc.

yeah, embrace it! I LOVE the fact that there's no physical release to obsess over...

i don't know if you remember the first warp site.....everything i bought digital dissapeered...

HD failure no cloud backup....paid for all this...

unless my house burns down my records will be fine and even if i do i can claim on insurance,....

I don't obsess over a physical i just like to own something

I'll probably just pirate it

embrace it.

yeh, let's do. didn't they already state concerning past records the flac was the actual release? i think it's a cool statement fitting what they always were about: the music, exclusively. like playing live in complete darkness. not that i wouldn't enjoy a well made artwork like the next man but tbh usually i just shelf the vinyl indefinitely and listen to them 24-bits instead (yeah, i'm an idiot) anyway.

how_to_view_high__abstract__art-14DCCA67

if you want this on vinyl then you suffer from deep seated psychological issues. I would go further and say that autechre music in general is antithetical to vinyl in principle. if you want it on CD the same applies, though you can at least indulge your mental issues by burning one yourself.

some people just don't buy digital

same with aleksi perala ......too much stuff...

4 and half hours of autechre jams is great but i bet they didn't spend half as long making this as oversteps

@julesy

lol yeah, sometimes I read the comments here and think "god I hope Ae never see this".

Edited by usagi

some people just don't buy digital

same with aleksi perala ......too much stuff...

4 and half hours of autechre jams is great but i bet they didn't spend half as long making this as oversteps

who gives a shit how long it took? do you honestly think the more time you spend on art the better it is? you can't be that silly

and not buying digital? the wav is the same as the cd. so you are just complaining about how the file is transferred to you? fucks sake.

Edited by jules