IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Is that a man with a dildo, with a dihihildo in his head?

alright I finally got em, let's give this a listen

ACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpgACRg9M7.jpg[/spoiler

Holy fuck.. got home to 5 new Autechre eps! (is that what were calling them? seem like eps to me, anyway who gives a fuck time to get them in my ears!! )

Edited by kirm

Love the previews on ae bleep, sound great, bad release date though, they should have waited till the end of the month when everyone gets paid

Holy fuck.. got home to 5 new Autechre eps! (is that what were calling them? seem like eps to me, anyway who gives a fuck time to get them in my ears!! )

5 records but 21 record in total

Love the previews on ae bleep, sound great, bad release date though, they should have waited till the end of the month when everyone gets paid

? i get paid between 10th and 15th

Didn't know where to start because of that hype. Latentcall now. Went there because it (the name) reminds me of one of the most gorgeous Ae tracks in existence... Latent Quarter. Latentcall seems brilliant as well.

Edited by Guest

Guest WNS000

Do any of these contain the track from the Bloc 2015 teaser? I was really hoping that would end up on an album when I first heard it.

No, as I have already posted with a great sadness (and was criticized for it :emotawesomepm9:).

Many mind-blowingly outstanding moments from the live sets not included in those EPs. But I believe it is still going to be a worthwhile listen.

Do any of these contain the track from the Bloc 2015 teaser? I was really hoping that would end up on an album when I first heard it.

No, as I have already posted with a great sadness (and was criticized for it :emotawesomepm9:).

Many mind-blowingly outstanding moments from the live sets not included in those EPs. But I believe it is still going to be a worthwhile listen.

If only they would release a couple of professionally recorded livesets containing those complete bits in the way they were intended... Just one or two, or nine.

this sounds like the alternative version of 'truyi' from AE_LIVE shows