IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Do any of these contain the track from the Bloc 2015 teaser? I was really hoping that would end up on an album when I first heard it.

this sounds like the alternative version of 'truyi' from AE_LIVE shows

Yes, the "truyi" from Krems and Nagano shows, almost the same track.

OMG. latentcall is a dream. Ae ambience as we love it, powerful beats, I was headbanging all over the place to the last beat section which was refreshingly... traditional.

I think more often they go a kind of Oberman Knocks way, e.g. mesh cinereaL

WHAT A GIFT

Edited by Guest

If only they would release a couple of professionally recorded livesets containing those complete bits in the way they were intended... Just one or two, or nine.

But it's not the saaaaaaame

Do any of these contain the track from the Bloc 2015 teaser? I was really hoping that would end up on an album when I first heard it.

This is on basically all of the live releases, no?

So I've listened to 1 and 2. I love basically everything, but straight up elyc6 0nset is a waste of 27 minutes. I hate to be so dismissive, it sounds just like a live jam but there's nothing in there I find interesting at all. Throw that track in the bin.

so still no official story on what this is exactly? livejam studio edits? bunch of EPs? 5-part album?

I'm guessing it's gonna be digital only seeing as there was no physical pre-order put up at the time of sale.. seems in that way they are differentiating it from their usual studio release strategy? unless they've just given up on physical releases for good

Seems a bit more free jamming. Whatever it is, I love Else Q., please don't tell my wife.

oh come on...mesh cinereal, were you made just for me? hell, the entirety of 3 is exactly what i want to hear from Ae.

Surripere comes to mind

straight up elyc6 0nset is a waste of 27 minutes. I hate to be so dismissive, it sounds just like a live jam but there's nothing in there I find interesting at all. Throw that track in the bin.

On my first listen, I liked the track, but it did feel overly long. I think it could have easily been ten minutes instead of thirty. I was definitely more into the first half of the track, but the second half seemed to have much less development. It was just a bunch of glitch noises. I'm curious to see how my opinion will change as I listen to it more.

So I've listened to 1 and 2. I love basically everything, but straight up elyc6 0nset is a waste of 27 minutes. I hate to be so dismissive, it sounds just like a live jam but there's nothing in there I find interesting at all. Throw that track in the bin.

Really? On that track now and loving it! Is very jammy and loose but I like that!!

straight up elyc6 0nset is a waste of 27 minutes. I hate to be so dismissive, it sounds just like a live jam but there's nothing in there I find interesting at all. Throw that track in the bin.

On my first listen, I liked the track, but it did feel overly long. I think it could have easily been ten minutes instead of thirty. I was definitely more into the first half of the track, but the second half seemed to have much less development. It was just a bunch of glitch noises. I'm curious to see how my opinion will change as I listen to it more.

Yeah, I'd say the same but I have to be honest I'll probably never play it again. The last time I did that with an ae related thing was the banana album Sean did with Mika Vainio and Kouhei (I think it was)

I don't mind the price so much - one thing I noticed though is when you buy the package (all 5 EPs), elseq3 has no discount applied - I wonder if this was an oversight or on purpose...

I love the fact AE are being innovative in their releases - and very generous considering how much music is here!

ha.. just got a royalty payment for sample library.. 24bit version here i come!

downloading now.. i wonder how many times the DL will fail? last time i had to download 7 or 8 times. oh the suffering of the 1st world cannot be equaled. ;)

stoked for many hours of ae to listen to..