IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

I had been on a Gas listening binge for several months prior to elseq which may be why 5 clicked for me so hard and immediately. There are strong elements of dub and (pseudo) minimalism.

I had elseqs on a plane the other day, quite lush. Try crossing the Alps to foldfree casual, for instance.

DSC_1711.jpg

brilliant

Nice! I've been listening to elseq while driving through Glacier National Park. Made a YouTube video of a segment.

http://youtu.be/VCq3tAeM_bw

Edited by Nenlow66

^^^^^ :( This video contains content from [Merlin] Warp Records, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I'm able to see it in the U.S.

weird. i'm not. must be separate dimensions

I had elseqs on a plane the other day, quite lush. Try crossing the Alps to foldfree casual, for instance.

DSC_1711.jpg

Nice.

I watched the sunset from above the clouds while listening to Amber once. It was amazing.

Shit psn that's wallpaper material. Hot dang.

It's beautiful and it's disappointing how many people don't even bother to look out their window. Honestly any time I look out I'm just in awe. Love standing by the toilets and stretching and staring out the window when a nice cloud walks by. There are some great sunset moments that I still remember that I never managed to get pictures of. But yeah. It's surprising how you don't see pics like this more often because millions of damn people fly every day I mean wtf?

A really great view from above is Iceland. It's mesmerizing. And when you're landing in Seattle and you pass Mt. Rainier so close that it just engulfs the view from the window. Beautiful.

tl;dr

Airplane views

My favorites I've taken

http://imgur.com/a/FFP3w

Edited by Zeffolia

(goddamn edit timer, first is New Mexico or Colorado or something, second is Greenland* not Iceland, unrelated soz, psns is obv way better but i like these.lol)

So yeah elseq is God level

Edited by Zeffolia

A mate of mine, he's a pilot, he says he never looks bored of the view from the cockpit & that flying over Eastern Russia was the best : its like hours of hours of the same forest landscape over & over & over & over...

Back to the topic, since its release, i have not changed my mind on Elseq1-5 : BRILLANT !!

Anyone had their perception of both Quadrange and Exai changed when listening to them in context of elseq?

Just me then?

k

No definitely not just you, Quaristice in particular for me has really changed. I already loved it but I just for some reason feel a million times more aware of all the beautiful and subtle timbral modulations, as well as having an even greater appreciation of awkward timings in some tracks like Perlence Range 7

^ happens to me with every new release

DSC_1711.jpg

i placed this image on my desktop as a background pic. thank you!