IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Still...as a grown-up, spending $80 on a poster is not that outrageous.

Yeah, pretty happy with it, don't regret buying it although I did take a long time to decide. A release of this quality needs showcasing on the walls.

DSC_0001.jpg

Just scouring amazon for a descent 70x50 clip frame to put it in. Wonder what frames the others ended ended up in, or if anyone just stuck some blue tack on and postered it.

What's that 86-16 at the bottom?

arrrglmpfglrx....... on the brink of caving in before they're gone... kinda surpised they're actually going that fast considering tdr's apparently still sitting on aevstdr14 prints. would you mind posting maybe just one more pic for an impression of the scale to push me over the edge? :3

@xox:

Interessting. For a better understanding of all facts i am forced to say the following. I did not target for any head in particular. I just opened my channels and this head created itself using my hands and my eyes.

I know I'm in the extreme, extreme minority here but the elseq eps are in general, not for me.

At least not yet.

I much prefer the AE live stuff.

I'm with you on this. There's a few tracks that are great, but overall I'm just not into the release as a whole. Maybe eventually, who knows.

I really want one of those prints. I have the tDR vs AE one, the Quaristice one and the Untilted one all framed up on my wall. Looks pretty great (in my humble opinion). The irony of it all the cheap 6 quid Quaristice from bleep looks the fucking best lol (true). No doubt after a few more glasses of Mr Whiteheads rum cask cider and I'll be paying up....

arrrglmpfglrx....... on the brink of caving in before they're gone... kinda surpised they're actually going that fast considering tdr's apparently still sitting on aevstdr14 prints. would you mind posting maybe just one more pic for an impression of the scale to push me over the edge? :3

Sure

DSC_0004.jpg

haha, i'm not keeping it there, just sellotaped it up there briefly for scaling purposes. Gonna put it in the bedroom once i get the frame, that presents a new set of dilemmas, i'm gonna have to move some stuff around. Loads of wall space but i don't know how it will fit with two Rothko's, a Paul Glee and that Alien print. Need that Ae Live print to balance out the faeng shui!

I couldn't get into AE_LIVE too deeply, it's dense and meandering at times and of course makes perfect sense live, just hasn't had the same effect in my headphones.

elseq is utterly fascinating, and two months later feels bottomless. I love taking my time with this one. I'm enjoying this more than exai.

get it framed! worth it and it'll look great and last

Sure

DSC_0004.jpg

I know I'm in the extreme, extreme minority here but the elseq eps are in general, not for me.

At least not yet.

I much prefer the AE live stuff.

I'm with you on this. There's a few tracks that are great, but overall I'm just not into the release as a whole. Maybe eventually, who knows.

Tracks like acdwn2, feed1... latentcall.. These are wicked. I just can't process the 30ish minute tracks. Not saying they're bad or anything, just not my cup-o-tea.

My mixed feelings about elseq boil down to this:

-eastre should be no more than half its length

-TMB2 is awful

-the "skipping" bits in 13x0 step will never stop feeling out of place and are a thorn in the side of an otherwise great track

And... At risk of being disemboweled... I do not care for Feed1 at all

Otherwise this is all amazing stuff

Guest WNS000

-the "skipping" bits in 13x0 step will never stop feeling out of place and are a thorn in the side of an otherwise great track

What skipping bits?

absolutely loving this release, it's massive!!! (in every possible way)

and for me quite inspiring, it really makes me want to make music (not in the same style or imitation or anything) but hearing it feels like a volley of creative energy landing on my lap and shouting "your turn, what'cha gonna do now?" ;)!

<3!!!!!!

tumblr_o350k4XgxC1u6u4wro1_400.gif

tumblr_o1z3onSDQd1v5q3gvo1_500.gif

tumblr_o5iwbcgmiD1vqb4g5o1_400.gif