IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Quaristice is my least favourite Ae album, so uh-oh.

Quaristice is their worst album, IMHO - but they saved it all with releasing the quadrange eps, which I love! ae releasing extended eps like this is just pure heaven, or something... :)

I don't mind the price so much - one thing I noticed though is when you buy the package (all 5 EPs), elseq3 has no discount applied - I wonder if this was an oversight or on purpose...

I love the fact AE are being innovative in their releases - and very generous considering how much music is here!

'rex you old goat, you're right. The volume of music justifies the price.

this is just

i cant

what

10 min into pendulu hv and thinking the same... just... omfg. PLENTY of developement! this one and 13x0 are fucking massive and still so much ahead of me... T_T 6852 meets deco loc meets dafuq what.

so far this is sounding like a pretty great record.

only listened to the first two, my brain was fairly melted though so I need to listen to something calming now. will listen to these two again tomorrow probably, wait a few days before I listen to the rest.

lots of great variation over it so far, pretty diverse sounds, rhythms, and structures. 13x0 step and pendulu hv moda probably the best two so far.

So I've listened to 1 and 2. I love basically everything, but straight up elyc6 0nset is a waste of 27 minutes. I hate to be so dismissive, it sounds just like a live jam but there's nothing in there I find interesting at all. Throw that track in the bin.

Yeah this is the one track that does nothing for me, at least at this length. Who knows though, a year from now could end up being a favourite. First impressions of autechre tracks can be misleading.

this is amazing. holy shit. all zoned out by pendulu hv moda and the last few minutes get all fucked up and perfect

Edited by Kingdom of Heaven

This is ace. Probably too much for us to handle, all these. I've only listened to 1 so far. Part 1. Hot mudda dang. We are imperialists of the modern age.