IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

-the "skipping" bits in 13x0 step will never stop feeling out of place and are a thorn in the side of an otherwise great track

What skipping bits?

the track cuts out briefly at around forty seconds in. and then again at about fifty-three seconds, but it's less 'blemished' sounding the second time.

Can't WAIT for Fantano's take on elseq.. I wonder what he thinks of elyc6_0nset!!!

Guest bitroast

-the "skipping" bits in 13x0 step will never stop feeling out of place and are a thorn in the side of an otherwise great track

What skipping bits?

the track cuts out briefly at around forty seconds in. and then again at about fifty-three seconds, but it's less 'blemished' sounding the second time.

they're part of the song :3

Guest WNS000

What skipping bits?

Thanks.

Well, those moments definitely don't sound out of place to me. They fit the composition very well and sound fresh. A typical AE debate :-)

What skipping bits?

they're part of the song :3

Certainly. No misunderstanding about that

It's just that I don't like that part of the song

Fantano will say Exai was better, and give this a strong 6 light seven.

But how will he pronounce all the tracks? And "autechre"? That's what I'm waiting for! ;D

This album (and also people commenting on the length of my existing tracks) is inspiring me to record much longer improvisations than I normally do. I'm tempted to just release the unedited recordings as an album :P

-TMB2 is awful

It is. Four people on earth like it, they are here on WATMM.

five like it, five people.

Six. It feels like a rubber band slowly being stretched more and more and you're waiting for it to snap but it never does.

c7b2 has got to be one of the most sinister things they've ever done. I think it's incredible. The sounds have so much texture and are so huge but feel sort of constricted, makes me feel very claustrophobic. And the way it just relentlessly keeps on evolving it's fucking brutal.

Guest WNS000

This album (and also people commenting on the length of my existing tracks) is inspiring me to record much longer improvisations than I normally do. I'm tempted to just release the unedited recordings as an album :P

[opinion]

To not edit is almost like to not compose.

Autechre have failed many times on elseq and many tracks there cries for editing. You will fail too (unless you are a genius or have extremely forgiving audience, or have audience enjoying music as a background noise).

[/opinion]

There are many truly unique and outstanding moments on elseq but as a whole it is hit-or-miss for me so far. So much wasted potential.

Can change in the future as always with AE.

Guest bitroast

[opinion]

Autechre have failed many times on elseq and many tracks there cries for editing. You will fail too (unless you are a genius or have extremely forgiving audience, or have audience enjoying music as a background noise).

[/opinion]

There are many truly unique and outstanding moments on elseq but as a whole it is hit-or-miss for me so far. So much wasted potential.

lol

[opinion]

[/opinion]

lol

lol

Guest WNS000

jesus christ shut the fuck up

Hahaha, love it! More!! :-*

So many immature pussies in this community. "Don't you dare to be honest in here!!!! Leave our music aloooooone!!!"

hahaha

The fact that you've pushed through the hazing gives me a newfound appreciation for you. When someone just sticks with it eventually one comes to admire the commitment.

So many immature pussies in this community. "Don't you dare to be honest in here!!!! Leave our music aloooooone!!!"

hahaha

:catbed:

Guest WNS000

hahaha

:catbed:

:trollface: