IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

for those complaining there's not enough AE_LIVE material (redundancy/retread), what's wrong with the original recordings? what the problem is?

I haven't noticed anyone saying that. Is that a thing? =S

Guest WNS000

If only they would release a couple of professionally recorded livesets containing those complete bits in the way they were intended... Just one or two, or nine.

But it's not the saaaaaaame

Yeah, it is not.

Guest WNS000

for those complaining there's not enough AE_LIVE material (redundancy/retread), what's wrong with the original recordings? what the problem is?

The problem is they are live and need editing and proper mixing (the live sets are quite over-compressed tbh) in order to get the best of the ideas (you can hear the benefits clearly in elseq). Well, it is not really a problem but seeing that they gave some of the live ideas a proper studio treatment in elseq while some other amazing (and arguably very popular between the fans) ideas got left out completely is sadness-inducing. But it's their music and their emotions so that's it. We can just merely express our feelings about it but I completely respect their approach to their own music (obviously). I will keep on dreaming that some day they will embrace the hooks they are willing to create but reject to flesh-out. :happy:

Just burnt through all five 'records'. I'm going to need some Radigue to recuperate now. Have to say that I haven't encountered a single dull moment. Some absolute highlights already too, mostly in elyc6 0nset, c7b2, 7th Slip, acdwn2 and more but I didn't really keep track anymore because it was one big sensory overload. Some of their best work to date.

*faints*

I like it so far. The jammy vibes somehow make it feel more personal.

I suspect I'm going to like it a lot after a few listens. Best surprise ever to have this in my inbox today!

Got this reply from Bleep when I asked about physical:

Hi there

Thanks for getting in touch.

Currently, we are not aware of any plans for this new music to be released physically. In addition, we couldn't say whether we could offer a discount.

Sorry to not be able to help you out more here. Essentially, this is Autechre's store and we just sell what they provide us with.

Best Wishes

Bleep Stores Support

Does 13x0 step "skip" for anyone else at a few parts (such as at 0:43)? It doesn't sound intentional.

Yes, flac download. Also very strong at 0:51...

Edited by Guest