elseq 1-5

Go to solution Solved by saltykraut,

pendula hv moda makes me feel like I am in aruba on the one side of the island that is just cliffs and stuff.  great view, scenery etc.  I am with some woman who just got me really baked.  she is stunning.  I am driving an suv . we get out to take it all in.  I slam the door and just keep slamming it cuz the seatbelt is in the way. just keep slamming the door.

How can this be made top comment? Because this is a top comment

Lol.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Really getting into Elseq these days. Happened sooner than I thought it would. Kind of feels like a continuation of the Quaristice theme. CD 1 and 2 feel like a boiling bucket of radioactive lava, qui

Yeah, if anyone had bothered to open their NTS boxset they'd know there's a turntable in there too

oh thank God

Posted Images

i recall this pretty much every time i listen to pendulu hv moda. gold

That's probably my second favorite track out of the whole set.  But top prize, for me, definitely goes to freulaeux.  I listened to that one over and over again on summer vacations.

I don't often get the home sound system to myself these days, which is a shame because it's a fucking awesome system.  Anyway, when I do, lately I've been cranking elseq and holy shit latentcall is so fucking massive, amazing

Guest bitroast

I don't often get the home sound system to myself these days, which is a shame because it's a fucking awesome system.  Anyway, when I do, lately I've been cranking elseq and holy shit latentcall is so fucking massive, amazing

agreeing here that elseq sounds great on a good loud sound system. 

for a wee while i was thinking elseq sounded a bit flat or something .. especially when compared to the fat chunkiness of exai and oversteps. but then i kind of just manually cranked the subwoofer up a bit into bordering-ridiculous levels, and elseq sounds great. it's like the bass and chunkiness is totally there but the bass is mixed a bit quietly compared to the other autechre masterings ? or something ? either way, it sounds good :^) 

https://www.facebook.com/thedesignersrepublic/posts/10154987919292214

As a final instalment of our TDR™ 30 celebrations we have produced three limited edition box sets of lithoprinted (by our friends at Evolution Print) postcards of recent TDR™ work with Autechre. Each of the three sets are limited to 100 bespoke stickered box sets of A6 postcards printed one-colour onto 350gsm Pure White Zen with rounded corners.

The (Ae) Oversteps_1—23 box has a set of 23 postcards each with a different circle from the Oversteps album project artwork. Every surface of every format (covers, inner sleeves, labels, onbodies etc) had a different circles (as did every item of merch, every ad, every poster etc). the 23 circles featured are from the music packaging.

The (Ae) 200914—210815 box has a set of 10 postcards featuring all the variations for the live sets available so far on the AE_STORE — the title referencing the timespan of the live gigs available.

The (Ae) elseq_1—27 box has 27 postcards featuring every track / bundle / and overall album artwork from the online only elseq album.

In each case, the box set compiles the artwork into a format including complete sets of Ae artwork unavailable elsewhere together.

The prices are based on an approximate price of under £2.00 per postcard plus collectors box — you can keep the box set for yourself as a collectors edition, or you can send the postcards individually to friends etc. The cards are not available individually.

The box sets will be available via TDR™ only later this week — www.thedesignersrepublic.bigcartel.com No reprints.

(Ae) Oversteps_1—23 — price £40 + P&P

(Ae) 2000914—210815 — price £25.00 + P&P

(Ae) elseq_1—27 — price £50.00 P&P

15418578_10154987899872214_4758091191902

15385334_10154987900157214_5225030369173

15304446_10154987900162214_5774898110775

15385316_10154987900612214_5035641529679

15384407_10154987901032214_8466490972248

:psyduck:

damnit I wish tDR would start making interesting designs again

AE_LIVE was alright, but elseq really doesn't do it for me at all. I wonder if the artwork for both was generated based on some data or similar?

I didn't care much for the elseq artwork either, but it's really grown on me... It's like a bunch of black holes eating eachother with squares added as sort of filled in and fractured graphing spots...

... But the music!!!

This album has done to me what Download's Furnace did to me over a decade ago. It's completely changed the way I view and listen to music...

I wonder if the artwork for both was generated based on some data or similar?

Knowing tDr's Ae relationship I'm sure this is definitely the case. Just spent the last 15 minutes staring at the circles and squares like a crazy person, trying to work out some sort of pattern with the track/elseq # they relate to ...

fuck, those cards are some beautiful knickknacks alright... but far to expensive to be sent out as actual postcards, so kinda doomed to end up as dust catchers in some corner...

argl, nope, gonna pass on these, one has to draw the line/circle/square somewhere...

regarding elseq: still beyond reproach of course.

Looking at them, the cards are A6 which is 105mm wide.  As a CD is 120mm, I don't think my elseq CD's will fit in the box.

Which is a real pity as it would be a great place to store them in my collection.

Therefore, no sale.

Think I'll pass on the live and elseq cards, but only because I bought both posters (and paid hefty when considering shipping costs). Unfortunately for me, that 3rd poster has to be an instabuy to complete the collection, and those oversteps cards are tempting, in spite of (or maybe because of?) their absurdity.

Edited by Nenlow66