IGNORED

elseq 1-5

auxien

Well the squares do seem to move around in a cluster as the sequence moves on,

If you look at just the bottom left segment, it kinda grows from nothing, circle getting bigger, then into a square.

Aetism.

damnit I wish tDR would start making interesting designs again

AE_LIVE was alright, but elseq really doesn't do it for me at all. I wonder if the artwork for both was generated based on some data or similar?

if you look at my avatar, there does seem to be some sort of logic to the sequence (that's all artworks animated in sequential order)

• 1 month later...
don't kill me but i'd prefer less tracks but more of a concentrated, cohesive album ...and also, we'd have cds, vinyls... 

feed1

c16 deep tread

13x0 step

pendulu hv moda

elyc6 0nset

mesh cinereaL

acdwn2

foldfree casual

latentcall

7th slip

spaces how V

freulaeux

oneum

and some of this tracks could have easily been a bit shorter too, just imo ...still total time for 2 cds

Edited by xox

don't kill me but i'd prefer less tracks but more of a concentrated, cohesive album ...and also, we'd have cds, vinyls... 

feed1
c16 deep tread
13x0 step
pendulu hv moda
elyc6 0nset
mesh cinereaL
acdwn2
foldfree casual
latentcall
7th slip
spaces how V
freulaeux
oneum

and some of this tracks could have easily been a bit shorter too, just imo ...still total time for 2 cds

Fully agree.

meh, this is my least favorite Autechre release. I can appreciate how others like it but it's just not for me. I much much much much much  prefer the AE live stuff.

Opinions eh?  :cisfor:

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

feed1
c16 deep tread
13x0 step
pendulu hv moda
elyc6 0nset
mesh cinereaL
acdwn2
foldfree casual
latentcall
7th slip
spaces how V
freulaeux
oneum

completely agree.. this is the playlist that i'm rocking right now, would make a nice 2xCD/3xLP

lOIYMoj.png

I started doing the same over xmas. Only elseq1-3 vetted so far (Disc 1+), I've removed Elyc6 and mesh personally (and TBM2 maybe). Some good stuff in there, but chimer, c7b2, eastre are all more vital and excellent throughout to me. I'm fine with discarding them to single tracks and their respective elseqs, rather than the full elseq listen.

feed1

c16

13x0

pendulu hv

curvcaten

chimer

c7b2

eastre

I'll probably drop 1-2 tracks from 4 & 5 as well, and tinker with the order.

Each to their own though, still a work in progress.

Edited by Roo