IGNORED

Euro 2016!

aye, brick proof umbrellas dont seem to be listed on amazon, but we'll be back b4 the Russia game (sigh of relief there)

hope the worst of things has passed cos the Wales v Russia game is building up to borderline war talk among certain local "elements", prob the only time you'd see a combined Welsh/English firm fronting up to the Russkis, which could only lead to further problems. Not b4 these pricks try n smash fuck out of each on thursday first of course.

cant quite believe some of the official Russian statements..... some of these cunts have def been encouraged by higher powers & how the French police didnt or wouldnt grasp the severity way in advance is beyond (or possibly deliberate to illustrate whats out there)

lets hope the football on the pitch takes prime position & not these muppets

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UEFA have handed Russia a suspended disqualification - in other words, any more fan violence and they're going home.

Good to hear of the deportations.

Watching the Portugal and Iceland game.

I was pretty mad on footie when I was a kid but as it got more and more commercialized I kind of got really sick of it. I always watch a few games in the World Cup or Euros. Don't ask me for a match diagnosis though lol.

Good stuff, Ronaldo lining up and hitting the wall at the end was very pleasing.

The chickens have come home to roost in football, a bent organisation have awarded the next World Cup to a country with some of the nastiest filth the game has ever seen, genius.

what a wanker Ronaldo is:

"I thought they'd won the Euros the way they celebrated at the end, it was unbelievable," he said.

"It was a little bit frustrating. We tried hard to win the game and Iceland didn't try anything.

"They scored a goal, they created two chances in the 90 minutes, and otherwise they got every player behind the ball. They put the bus in the net."

"Portugal try to play football and try to win the game," said Ronaldo. "Iceland didn't try anything - they were just defend, defend, defend and playing on the counter-attack.

"When they don't try to play and just defend, defend, defend, this in my opinion shows a small mentality and they are not going to do anything in the competition."

Oh boohoo Ronaldo. Teams will play the style that suit their material the best and offer the greatest chance of success. Your team just couldn't solve Iceland's tactics, deal with it, you entitled little baby.. Also pretty rich crying about defense minded football when the best coach from Portugal is one that has employed such tactics to great success.

Good on Iceland. Always great to see the underdog succeed. Hope they can continue and perhaps even advance, which is a possibility.

“He’s just a sore loser,” the defender Kari Arnason said. “He didn’t want to lose the game. What does he expect – for us to play like Barcelona against him? He fannies about and dives around.” And to add insult to injury, Arnason added: “We didn’t pay any extra attention to him.”

:duckhunt:

Good to see Russia beaten, not a good result for England, cmon Wales!

“He’s just a sore loser,” the defender Kari Arnason said. “He didn’t want to lose the game. What does he expect – for us to play like Barcelona against him? He fannies about and dives around.” And to add insult to injury, Arnason added: “We didn’t pay any extra attention to him.”

:duckhunt:

Oh man the full burn is even better! :nelson:

Arnason – formerly of Plymouth and Rotherham and now of Malmo – said: “It makes it even sweeter when he’s a sore loser like that.

“I mean, he can say whatever he wants. He didn’t really get a chance today, he got one and he couldn’t put it away. What can I say? Sore loser. Tough s**t.

“He had a header in the final minutes of the game and a chance in the first half but otherwise I thought we had him under control.

“We didn’t set up to man mark him or anything, we just had to know where he was at any given moment and that he will shoot from outside the box and that everything has to be blocked.

“He’s a fantastic footballer but he’s not a gracious human being and the thing is we almost nicked the win so him saying we weren’t going for the win contradicts that.

“We got a draw and could have nicked it. Obviously we’re not going to create as much chances as a fantastic team like Portugal but his comments are the reason why Messi is always going to be one step ahead of him.

“It shows we got under his skin. It was lovely to hear that.”

I could kiss this man on the lips

Poor performance from Wales, but a bit unfortunate they couldn't hang on. England didn't create much despite their domination. Nice finish from Sturridge, who was England's best player. Both of them probably through to the next round now, you'd expect Wales to beat Russia, England probably just need a draw.

we didnt deserve to win, but i dont think we deserved to lose either.... gutted overall

Inglan (is a bitch) should smash the Slovaks by 3/4 - 0, so if we could nick a draw against what is a fairly average Russki side, who knows

lkj0001.jpg

we didnt deserve to win, but i dont think we deserved to lose either.... gutted overall

Inglan (is a bitch) should smash the Slovaks by 3/4 - 0, so if we could nick a draw against what is a fairly average Russki side, who knows

Naw, Wales offered nothing going forward in the second half at all. England pressed and pressed and created plenty of opportunities. I mean it's harsh on you lot, but you spent the last 48 minutes camped out.

You should be able to beat Russia, you've much more quality in the side than they do. Bale will terrorize their defence, they're slow as fuck.

Belgium finally came to life, they still look shite as a team, (no one wanted to pass to Lukaku lol) but my word the talent. The fucking talent.

Wouldnt say we were under constant pressure doe, defensively sound with a formation that had to take in Inglan's strengths until that Fergie time botched dribble scuff from Sturridge. Was gutted when Sterling went off, cos he was proper shite & Inglan clicked better after his substitution. Kane looked leggy, interested to see how Woy tweaks (or doesnt) your line-up for the Slovaks.

Over-all, gutted for super-swan Ashley WIlliams, his post game huddle was a lesson in captaincy. Still all to play for.

side-note, my kid bro said John Hartson calls Hal Robson-Kanu "Robson-Canoe"..... skills on the big ging eh.

quality

Woy's wonder subs done alright & i cant really hate on the bloke either cos he's been round the block more than most

Inglan, if they could consolidate a few aspects, arent too far away from actually playing at a level that matches their (so-called) credentials, now that a lot of that previous gash has been cleared out

if they could settle on a front-line, the rest of the team is starting to click

quality

Woy's wonder subs done alright & i cant really hate on the bloke either cos he's been round the block more than most

Inglan, if they could consolidate a few aspects, arent too far away from actually playing at a level that matches their (so-called) credentials, now that a lot of that previous gash has been cleared out

if they could settle on a front-line, the rest of the team is starting to click

is this some sort of joke

Archived