IGNORED

Autechre production methods speculation

zlemflolia

1 minute ago, joao maia e silva said:

Thank you all for all the nice compliments about my album, really appreciate it!

Dream Sequence is one of the best albums this year so you deserve all the creds ?

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

In at least 3 other places on the site so far yeah

Ok my bad then, I tried the search engine with autechre in the studio, and with the yt link, and no occurrences came in the autechre forum.

i’m a dumbass regarding all this, maybe you could explain to me how to find an already posted yt video on the site ? 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Summon Dot E X E said:

you can't search for it. you're expected to know all the content on this site, including where it is located, when it was posted, and who posted it.

yeah, this is more than a forum, it’s a lifestyle. i bookmark every page with notes so i can find it if needed

• Like 2
  • Big Brain 3

Lol

Yeah the search function is not very helpful for this kind of thing. Don't mind me, the only reason I noticed this in particular is because I think the video is unfunny/stupid/cringe, and so I'm always surprised to see it reappear and people actually enjoy it ??‍♂️

Doesnt anyone remember jazzband?

Edited by toaoaoad
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, toaoaoad said:

Lol

Yeah the search function is not very helpful for this kind of thing. Don't mind me, the only reason I noticed this in particular is because I think the video is unfunny/stupid/cringe, and so I'm always surprised to see it reappear and people actually enjoy it ??‍♂️

Hey toaoaoad why does my music always sound like shit ?

7 minutes ago, Wunderbar said:

Hey toaoaoad why does my music always sound like shit ?

I don't understand the question. Post some of your music if you actually want my opinion (You probably don't)

1 hour ago, toaoaoad said:

Lol

To each their own, like they say, but to quote Sean during his “quick” ama (5/6 hours long, lol):

Yeah, I have seen that, yeah. It's really accurate. It's exactly what we’re like. So that was a bit scary because I think they might be spying on us, you know? I think they've set up cameras around the farm and stuff ”

• Haha 1
  • Farnsworth 1

• 1 month later...

at 2'05 : me : "ah it sounds likes some stuff on warp tapes and ..."

at 2'08 : the video dude : "im' sure some of you recognise these sort of sounds if you listened to things like the warp tapes"

:biggrin: