IGNORED

Ae Peel Session Live 20/06/98

scrash

Hello. Newbie here. Long time viewer and all that.

Wondered if there's a possibility of anyone having a recording of the above set (Peel Session Live At London QEH 20/06/98). Gideon Coe played it on BBC6Music (UK) about six weeks ago on his show. It was 'Tilapia' but he called it 'Track One' and it had a much longer intro. I absolutely love it and would love to have the whole version.

Can anyone help? Thx and love to all. This is a great forum to read, even though I don't get most of the in-jokes ! :)

scrash

Thank you thank you thank you!

This is exactly it!

Is it the entire ae set of that night? I only ask as there was a lot of acts on that year and I don't know how long each act got...

I'm so grateful for this. It is wonderful...

I'll try to join in more often!

Thank you again

scrash

Oh, oops, sorry, I think I didn't read properly. This is the recording from the BBC set, the 14-ish minutes that they broadcasted. As far as I know, this is the most completely excerpt from this set, at least for the public.

Not long time enough viewer to be aware of the rules, it seems. I s'pose this new paid subscriptions only model wiped out the good ole celebration of reading off WATMM.

Thank you rekosn I cannot access the link, but I'm grateful for your reply.

Again, Herr Jan, thank you. You've made my day!

Perhaps Amen Lare could make me aware of 'The Rules'.

So I can be aware of what is expected of me. Apart from a love of Ae.

Which is why we are here. Apparently.

Perhaps Amen Lare could make me aware of 'The Rules'.

So I can be aware of what is expected of me. Apart from a love of Ae.

Which is why we are here. Apparently.

Dunno man, you seem like a sort of guy who couldn't tell if it was HEAT or NIGHT

Chill around for a while, check out all Alcofribas reviews, it will come to you eventually and naturally.

This is just great. Many, many thanks.

Cheers Amen. It's COLD, I fear.

Appreciate being made welcome. See you at Granada Studios it seems...

There's some very cool serious discussion here. I've never joined in as I don't want to appear to stoopid or if I've missed something!

I've never started a thread before on any forum ever and I feel confident to do it again after the responses above.

Not only did I get the R6 broadcast, but the whole show too!

I'm up for downloading other live shows but as there's so many I have to be careful.

I love Vienna Flex 96, Brixton Quirky 94 and the Glasgow Art School gig. Any other recommendations?

Oh, thx to CUMINMYMOUTH.

Just for being there really... ;)

I'm up for downloading other live shows but as there's so many I have to be careful.

I love Vienna Flex 96, Brixton Quirky 94 and the Glasgow Art School gig. Any other recommendations?

Oscillate Birmingham 93

Stormy Waters 95

Coachella 99

Toronto 2008

Domino 2010 (soundboard version was just released)

Domino 2010 (soundboard version was just released)

That's not a soundboard, just a good quality audience recording.

Whoops, my bad. Looks like my buddy jested me since he said that a soundboard version of it was just released :( My internet connection sucks at the moment so I can't listen to the new version...

Some great tips here. Many thanks. Just need to get to the end of Elseq without starting it all over again!!

Magnificent stuff.

For those that already haven't, the Peel Meltdown is just amazing...

Archived