IGNORED

Autechre headliner shows 2016

30equals

Guest WNS000

I've said shit on here that's ripe for tearing into. I've learned when to keep my mouth shut mostly now (hence quiet from me on opinion stuff)

Should I feel inspired? :emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

lol this sparked the thought of ae doing a greatest hits tour.

Sean: "Here's a little one i wrote for a blue eyed girl back in rochdale. Y'all might know it"

Rob: *loads up lentic_catachresis.maxpat*

looool

• 2 weeks later...

So I decided today i'm going to Berlin. I had planned on a train journey down to Manchester or London, then i'm looking at the other locations and thinking, I can probably fly out to Germany cheaper than what it'll cost on the train to London. 45 quid for Ryanair flights, 3 days in Berlin where I ain't been before and have always wanted to visit, gives me 2 months to save up and get organized, Kraftwerk looks like a superb venue. The gods are telling me this is destiny. Not looked into getting tickets for the show yet (i'll leave that till last) but the place looks big, it's not likely to sell out anytime soon is it?

Yeah, i hadn't read the thread and just saw that. Shit, that's very disappointing. I've seen these guys 4 times since '05 and every time I've never booked tickets just paid at the door. Just assumed you could turn up. Berlin must be crazy about these two guys. Change of location then, or just scrapping the idea all together. fletchers idea of putting Maxwell on the guest list would be a cool gesture, and also me too :rdjgrin: the guys have kind hearts, they are pretty reasonable.

But this is a real spanner in the works at the moment.

Ugh who can get me a job somewhere in Europe so I can move there and follow AE around for this tour

edit: also obviously the job needs to be high-paying and give me tons of off time so I can afford to follow around a band on tour

^ just be some kind of artist or something in Berlin like everyone else :)

@Schlitze a friend of mine holds the opinion that there will be door tickets at the Kraftwerk show. Dunno tbh, there is nothing which indicates that this will be the case. Usually if there will be tickets at a show, it is mentioned on the website... just saying. You could drop an email to the Kraftwerk people and ask..?

Cheers, I've emailed them. We'll see what they say. I hope your friend is right. Kraftwerk was first choice but i'm looking at the other venues and thinking of plan B's now. Prague and Warsaw are options

reply today

hi ,
yes - unfortunately the presale is sold out for the moment. we may make more tickets available - but its unclear for now.
there will be a limited number of tickets available on the door.
thanks
Berlin Atonal

hey that sounds good! If you're gonna be in Berlin anyway, just show up early and you should be sorted. If it doesn't work out, they play in Leipzig two days after - it's 2 hours away.

I have a feeling Kraftwerk will be a sloppy drunk shitty show (crowd-wise) and Hamburg / Leipzig gonna be the intimate, more interested listeners.

This was kinda my experience seeing them in the US, first Boston and then in middle of nowhere New Hampshire. Boston crowd was more bro-y and shout-y --- New Hampshire crowd was more head nodding, people congregating in the middle of the stereo field for "best sound".

• 2 weeks later...

My main concern is that the Manchester gig is the last one again, so probably no merchandise again....

Please save some extra large t-shirts for me :)

+3% chance of a six hour encore tho

Archived