IGNORED

Autechre headliner shows 2016

30equals

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not listening to any live clips ahead of going to the London show.

I want to be Fresh.

Anyone else want to join my abstinence circle? We could hold hands and chant stuff together

I'll join but no butt stuff okay

Not listening to any live clips ahead of going to the London show.

I want to be Fresh.

Anyone else want to join my abstinence circle? We could hold hands and chant stuff together

I will see them in turin, next Friday ... in my case it comes to maintaining abstinence for only three days, but I know that no matter how hard I try, I can not resist to an entire recording. I can only hope that until then, nothing will be posted ...

I'm as excited as a child. Almost embarrassing.

Hope they release the Ghent soundboard. I think I know what you meant with 'cathedral' - the Spectrasonicy chords with the abrupt stops? Because that were two amazing minutes, holy shit. Best moment of the show imo. And the ending was pretty sublime as well.

Hope they release the Ghent soundboard. I think I know what you meant with 'cathedral' - the Spectrasonicy chords with the abrupt stops? Because that were two amazing minutes, holy shit. Best moment of the show imo. And the ending was pretty sublime as well.

Yep, those things !! Brutal and funny !

Do they play that every nights ? 

Question on the merchandise stand...

Any tour specific merch available? Or is it just shirts And vinyl repress?

Sam, Rod, pls

Nothing specific except tour posters and Tshirts with One-Six Tour.

Vinyl repress, CDs (Oversteps, Exai...lego feet and some other skam releases), Haswell white shirt.

• 2 weeks later...

The set went full hallunicogenic when it hit the "Tibetan space temple hurled into a wormhole" part somewhere past the first half. omg.

Andy played lots of tracks from the Fear Ratio's Refuge of a Twisted Soul, but does anyone know what that dark slow acid track is that he plays also?

Tonight is my second time with the boys during the OneSix Tour.

Heading to Nijmegen right now !

I'm lucky, my first time during OneSix was in Lyon, near the beginning of the tour, so tonight i will feel in my bones the set's evolution, cause we are near the end of OneSix.

I hope someone will record tonights set.

I want to hear my cries again

Tonight is my second time with the boys during the OneSix Tour.

Heading to Nijmegen right now !

I'm lucky, my first time during OneSix was in Lyon, near the beginning of the tour, so tonight i will feel in my bones the set's evolution, cause we are near the end of OneSix.

I hope someone will record tonights set.

I want to hear my cries again

Sweet... braevo!!

Really wondering how different the sets really are.. saw two shows and they seemed different yet same, really hard to tell, it's jut too much to take in all the things, impossible to remember all the details that would change.. have fun !!

Just got an email from Royal Festival Hall saying staff will have night vision googles on to help you leave the auditorium (if you're afraid of the dark lol). IDM situation in full effect.

Can't get to London without having a few pints and a whiskey chaser at The Mad Bear and Bishop, but I think that's gonna be my lot. I don't think I've ever been to a gig sober but I'm prepared as I don't want to be sitting there thinking about whether I do or don't need a piss, because as soon as I sit down and start concentrating I can guarantee the old winkle will start to tinkle.

Finally going to hear the mighty AE live. Savage :music:

Just got an email from Royal Festival Hall saying staff will have night vision googles on to help you leave the auditorium (if you're afraid of the dark lol). IDM situation in full effect.

Someone needs to shoop The 'chre into the box art for Splinter Cell, or something

you are fucking joking lol

can't disturb the ae darkness

Archived