IGNORED

Rolando Simmons - Bridgeland Series

First Human Touch Now This??? The gift that keeps on giving!!

EDIT: Wow, only one track in and the beauty and scale of it has already entrenched me into the album only a minute and a half in

17 US $ for the whole bandcamp of releases, gotta love that. Bargain

Really is a shame most Rolando trax are digital only, honestly far better then a lot of the shit that is pressed out there (including my own music)

But stoked to now have it all digitally :)

Really is a shame most Rolando trax are digital only, honestly far better then a lot of the shit that is pressed out there (including my own music)

Thanks :) There is lots of physical merch planned and/or in production. The only reason there's so much digital-only is because I make large quantities fast and they pile up, and i put a lot of TLC into the physical releases so they take some time to finish...

Thanks :) There is lots of physical merch planned and/or in production. The only reason there's so much digital-only is because I make large quantities fast and they pile up, and i put a lot of TLC into the physical releases so they take some time to finish...

Awesome news to hear there are some physical releases on the way.

I guess if your making stuff at this quality and happy to give it away ill happily keep buying. BIg fan, freaked many dancefloors with the Montignac track since picking up the record. The artwork gets many peoples attention alone. Looking forward to what the future holds, just reckon you deserve a bit more credit then what is given in the wider music community :) Your humble approach is missing in large parts of this shit industry but your work is appreciated.

+ totally understand the waiting game of physicals and how much it can pain

I guess if your making stuff at this quality and happy to give it away ill happily keep buying. BIg fan, freaked many dancefloors with the Montignac track since picking up the record. The artwork gets many peoples attention alone. Looking forward to what the future holds, just reckon you deserve a bit more credit then what is given in the wider music community :) Your humble approach is missing in large parts of this shit industry but your work is appreciated.

+ totally understand the waiting game of physicals and how much it can pain

Thanks for playing my stuff 2 people :) I certainly don't feel like I'm getting insufficient attention. I actually like that people feel they've found unknown musical nuggets when stumbling onto my tracks. That said, I do get more and more messages from people (and labels/organizers) so I'm naturally going to take it where it leads me.

I think my music is getting progressively weirder and more accessible at the same time, and the only thing that bugs me is that I don't have as much time to make tracks as I would like.

Hydrogen Line sounds rather Drexciyan. Really great release....also, it is only "Part I"...so more to come from this? I hope so!

Yes there's much more to come! Glad you like it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived