New source for AB Domino 2010

commercial

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oof... surely has been noted before, but this set from ca 10:15 -> spaces how V

yeah and runrepik and tuinorizn

i guess they used nord rack 2x for percussion synthesis

you can also see some rack stuff on photos. something with empty jack inputs in rack case under Rob's laptop could be NM G2 for example

4510977246_254255b8ba_b.jpg

they could use their max only for sequencing in this tour

Thanks to all who got this recorded (wherever you may be), uploaded, and all that jazz. Not sure I ever heard a recording of this festival, but I don't have any other copies of it currently (though I deleted many that were just too much crowd noise).

Hearing this sounds so straightforward compared to the more recent live sets, but a lot more open and airy for the most part. Also, I'm hella spoiled by the official soundboards because this audience recording, though a relatively good and consistent one, just isn't up to my standards now :) SPOILED_by_AE

And really I'm starting to realize how much more I enjoy the live set 'format' of Autechre than the most recent albums...I never fell in love with Exai or L-event despite some amazing tracks, and elseq seems to be settling into the same camp with that for me...some great tunes and moments, but overall I'm not enthralled by the release like I was with Oversteps, Draft, etc....but the live stuff from the past 6 or whatever years...just fucking phenomenal and much more in tune with me.

Finally listened to this properly last night.. so good!! Sounds so much better than the other recordings. I normally find audience recordings a bit difficult to enjoy but this is a keeper!

Thanks to whoever recorded it and thanks for the upload!

Finally listened to this properly last night.. so good!! Sounds so much better than the other recordings. I normally find audience recordings a bit difficult to enjoy but this is a keeper!

Thanks to whoever recorded it and thanks for the upload!

Agreed. I love the Melbourne one but this is definitely the best 2010 boot I've heard.

Hey, glad everyone's enjoying this upgrade, I'll say so to the uploader on the Dime comments,

not been there since I grabbed it,

for those people wanting the files as posted on Dime, Flac, in separate tracks, I've Dropboxed it here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nojpcp4n2ehv5qk/2010-04-09%20Autechre%2C%20AB%20Main%20Stage%2C%20Brussels%2C%20Belgium.zip?dl=0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Conspiracy theory time. Was listening to this drunk and in the dark the other night and marvelling over the quality and clarity.

What if... WHAT IF, Sam and Rod took their fave bootleg recording, merged it with their own soundboard of said gig, then leaked it themselves.

This appeared SIX YEARS after the tour. COME ON!

Archived