IGNORED

Joe Muggs interviews Rob & Sean about elseq and everything else

setanor

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great interview, lots of lols. what's a blagger though?

the oversteps bit was hilarious to me because "plinky plonky music" is exactly how i see oversteps, and i still can't stand it, lol.

blagger. noun. blag‧ger [countable] British English informal. someone who gets something they want by lying to people in a clever way.

British Prison slang for a bank robber.

Someone who could sell ice to the eskimos.

someone dumped a load of Max Martin tracks on me to try and explain what he was about, and it seemed really, really alien to me, like Nazi youth music or something.

kinda painful to watch them spend like ten paragraphs getting all defensive about IDM but man that's a great quote

someone dumped a load of Max Martin tracks on me to try and explain what he was about, and it seemed really, really alien to me, like Nazi youth music or something.

kinda painful to watch them spend like ten paragraphs getting all defensive about IDM but man that's a great quote

But I understand why they want to distance themselves... just watch that video review posted in the elseq thread for a great example.

Sean pretty much confirmed that you'd have to be really ignorant to hate Kanye

haters BTFO

this post was sponsored by the Kanye Militia.

"Defend Kanye At All Costs"

yeah that part was sweet, eat a kanye dick watmm :tongue: *joking*

totally awesome interview, i think we pretty much know now everything we ever wanted to ask them

autechre fuckin rocks!!!

can't wait to see em live again and maybe we get some more livetracks *assplodes*

But I understand why they want to distance themselves... just watch that video review posted in the elseq thread for a great example.

agreed but, if that's the case, best not to spend so much time on it imo

I kinda got my elseq fill after the first two weeks. A lot of it isn't jiving with me as well as it is with some of you. I just mostly love elseq 1 right now and just like the rest. I want to wait now and then come back in like two weeks fresh and ten it might click with me. That's what I had to do with Oversteps and Quaristice.

I kinda got my elseq fill after the first two weeks. A lot of it isn't jiving with me as well as it is with some of you. I just mostly love elseq 1 right now and just like the rest. I want to wait now and then come back in like two weeks fresh and ten it might click with me. That's what I had to do with Oversteps and Quaristice.

Yeah, often a certain mood/place can really open up a piece of music in a whole new way, for me Elseq has really come alive at dusk/night, a perfect backdrop to these last two weeks of lush summer evenings. Oversteps also has always been a night album for me.

sam's feelings on Kanye do not affect mine in any way. at all.

yeah i mean he said he doesn't like the music he just likes his position in the world and how insane he is. which is somewhat interesting. It's also less annoying i'd imagine in manc than dealing with shithead hipsters here in the states

Great interview. Anyone know if the artwork throughout it is from ae and tdr, or just put in by resident advisor? Some of it is really great, would love to see more

Archived