IGNORED

Sick of these idiots recommending Ae's early albums

Guest WNS000

I see where jev's coming from, the basic bitches can be a little tiresome.

Just ignore them though innit

yes, not everyone can rock the spectrum leaderboards.

just ignore them and stare at a wall or something, they will never understand,

FullSpectrumWarriorPC.jpg

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WNS000

Shit, sorry guys. I forgot to say that I enjoy early Autechre too (Tri Rep and Chiastic aren't really special to me though, as I already said that I consider Chiastic their weakest). It's just the basic idiots I can't stand. So I am sorry for misunderstanding that this rant was implying that I consider early Autechre bad.

yeh who cares what you like. you openly despise people who have a different taste than you do, sicc boi.

I despise ignorant idiots and their bullshit, uninformed arguments about stuff they know nothing about. I don't despise their taste. I hate their reasoning screaming "I am fucking dumb as fuck".

This was one-off. I am out of here.

I despise ignorant idiots and their bullshit, uninformed arguments about stuff they know nothing about. I don't despise their taste. I hate their reasoning screaming "I am fucking dumb as fuck".

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Their new Intelligent Dance Music is a bit too Intelligent for me, I prefer early/mid 90s standards of Intelligence in my Dance Music, which is actually is actually fairly low compared to today's standards of Intelligence

I get where you're coming from but

(especially when they talk about melodies when they actually mean timbres...)

I'm afraid you lost me here - can you give an example of someone doing this?

i dunno. it's just ever since chiastic slides i've always felt like "where are the tunes?!" ya know? i'm always recommending their early albums though because they're absolute masterpieces with a true soul (as much as an album can have one at least). so many lush melodies and blah blah blah (i could go on for days :)

Archived