• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, Sony just confirmed they won't be showing the NEO/PS4.5 at E3.

...soooo, no Nintendo NX and no PS4.5... let's hope Microsoft is loading all the cannons as we speak.

I hope something exciting happens otherwise they might just end up being one of the most boring E3s ever since everything has already leaked or been announced aheead of time.

What ??! I thought Nintendo said earlier that both the NX and Zelda Wii U would be introduced during this E3 :( Did I miss something ?

Xbox One Slim leaked?

Could be a fake of course.

Nah, it's been rumored for a long time. Next year they'll release their upgraded console.

Well, Sony just confirmed they won't be showing the NEO/PS4.5 at E3.

...soooo, no Nintendo NX and no PS4.5... let's hope Microsoft is loading all the cannons as we speak.

I hope something exciting happens otherwise they might just end up being one of the most boring E3s ever since everything has already leaked or been announced aheead of time.

What ??! I thought Nintendo said earlier that both the NX and Zelda Wii U would be introduced during this E3 :( Did I miss something ?

No NX. Zelda only.

people still take bethesda seriously?

Soooo, Doom was pretty fucking amazing. The new Wolfenstein was pretty fucking good and Dishonored was awesome as well. Oh, and Skyrim was really good too.

Why all the Bethesda hate?

Soooo, Doom was pretty fucking amazing. The new Wolfenstein was pretty fucking good and Dishonored was awesome as well. Oh, and Skyrim was really good too.

lol I love Bethesda

that vid was posted with affection

chillax

lol I love Bethesda

that vid was posted with affection

chillax

Ah! ;)

Gotcha.

is anybody watching this battlefield 1 celeb march? Terry Crews and Snoop Dogg and Zac Effron... I can't find the words to describe how surreal this is.

Dont forget Jamie Foxxx

link:

stonemountain64 next to snoop, telling him how to play the game, as snoop is smoking a joint and running into walls

this is surreal

(stonemountain is this guy, for those who dont remember: )

I'm kind of surprised id software hasn't revived the quake series yet? I'd actually be super into that if the execution was right? And tbh I've really enjoyed Doom 3 and the new Doom looks wicked, so can't say they f'ed that franchise up.

I wonder why the holdup on quake. Last from John Carmack on the quake series was in 2010 or 2011 I think, he said he wanted the franchise to return to its origins (hell/Cthulhu stuff).

ahem

looks like a throwback to q3 which is exactly what i want. if this doesn't have 4 player split screen it'll be a damn shame. low res is fine just gimme 60fps

whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Thanks, lol I seriously didn't see this or even hear about it. I guess I should pay more attention before commenting. The multiplayer in q3 was amazing.

erm I don't think that's legit.

I read that's a hoax/leaked images are fake. Might be though. IDGAF either way xbox blows goats. =)

Archived