Please tell me this won't be FPS, not one shot fired in the trailer, terrible music.

Well, looks like a rather silly TP/Silent Hills knock off from the trailer, so I bet it is first person. Hopefully FPEG and not FPS though.

Wait is this a VR game? Oh man I bet it will be, eventually.

Boo!

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playdead's second game 'Inside' has finally arrived! This is going to be something... And I bet the soundtrack will be as fantastic as Limbo's.

I'm so hyped for Inside, but I fear it's an Xbox one exclusive.

^ Definitely got some Phantom Pain vibes as well.

Yeah, I'll buy the console solely to play that if it turns out as good as it looks. Need more Zelda in my life.

Guest bitroast

skipped on buying the wii u myself. if the nx is backwards compatible with wii u then getting it is .. potentially .. an option :)^

I'm so hyped for Inside, but I fear it's an Xbox one exclusive.

Nope, will be available on Steam as well. Release dates are june 29th for XBox One and july 7th for Steam.

BA4C2C43-541E-4B91-9D45-B68312F564DA_zps

3 new Zelda Amiibo coming, the Wolf Link Amiibo from Twilight Princess HD will give you a wolf companion in Breath of the Wild, if you have completed a certain part of TP HD. If your wolf is killed, you can regenerate him once per real time day.

5AC4FB1E-9E95-4C68-BC0F-AA72E1CCE5A3_zps

hasn't that same kanye west trailer been up for a year or so?

It's the same he showed at Madison Square Garden, but that was 4 months ago... did these 4 months feel like a whole year to you? :^)

i guess. can't wait for the tokyo game show trailer to be the exact same ^_^v

BA4C2C43-541E-4B91-9D45-B68312F564DA_zps

3 new Zelda Amiibo coming, the Wolf Link Amiibo from Twilight Princess HD will give you a wolf companion in Breath of the Wild, if you have completed a certain part of TP HD. If your wolf is killed, you can regenerate him once per real time day.5AC4FB1E-9E95-4C68-BC0F-AA72E1CCE5A3_zps

Archived