• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only bad taste here is the shit taste that gameplay video left in my mouth. Holy shit, it looks bad - and yes, I realize it's early alpha.

Oh, and the way the girls scream... sounded like they ripped the screaming from an anime.

I didnt really like the first watchdogs but i like the parkour shit in the new one. Battlefield looks great, although it screams "WW1 re-skin" with zero resemblence to the tactics and battles of the great war. Detroit looks really cool but console exclusives are bullshit. For Honor is the only game that gets me hyped. The somewhat slow, heavy and nuanced swordplay is right up my alley. I agree that it needs chopping off limbs and shit.

We Happy Few looks like an original concept, not since Narc for the original Xbox have I seen a game where your character actually takes drugs. Too bad it's Steam/Xbone only, for now.

We Happy Few looks like an original concept, not since Narc for the original Xbox have I seen a game where your character actually takes drugs. Too bad it's Steam/Xbone only, for now.

https://youtu.be/uY5WK5vCt1k

You take drugs in Fallout 3&4, GTAV, Far Cry 3,4 and primal, The Witcher 2 and 3, just off the top off my head. There are probably plenty more.

That game looks interesting though, hope it's only a timed exclusive.

Played the RE7 demo, had a good time.

Do you get any weapons in the demo, or is it wandering around/Fatal Frame type gameplay?
No weapons, no zombies. Some simple puzzles and jump scares. I don't think it will tie into the whole residen evil mythology (which I think is laughably bad and contrived) very well. Feels like a first person escape the room / P.T. variant within a texas chainsaw massacre themed home.

It's nowhere near as good as the P.T. teaser, but it was enjoyable. It's very short, I think I played through it twice within 20 minutes.

Yesss, I'm excited for the Skyrim remaster. Not since Street Fighter II for the original Super Nintendo Entertainment System Home Console have I seen a game where your character actually shoots a fireball.

Archived